Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol, im reading Define Normal in class, it's a book you would expect to be an in school read but i sorta enjoyed it, (i finished it in class my peers are on chapter 2 ;o)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
He was joking, birno. Lol. I think he was at least. This thread should stay quiet unless an actual punishment should be addressed though.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Mater5001 View Post
The stuff at the end of book 4 made me rage quit.

For Percy Jackson? What part?
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
People should seriously consider READING Before they post applications. Like seriously. I know people are enthusiastic about joining Nitro but come on. We aren't going to make exceptions.
Fear sucks eggs
shhhh be very very very quiet.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I finished all of PJ just the other day. Book 5 of Heroes of Olympus would've made me cry if I was a little kid reading it. So sad, so tragic. Even though it's a Branch off, it's still my favorite series Riordan has made. Oh, and he's making an asgardian gods series next. Sorta hype for it.

Anyways, books I have read. These'll be short, quick summaries, find the books and read them yourself fgts.

Steelheart: Basically, weird cosmic event happens, and half the world is given specific powers. Though, with the powers come evil, and everyone with abilities want authority and power. The main characters father is killed by a tyrantical Epic (Epics are the names the commonfolk gave them) and his mission is to kill that Epic, and to do so he joins an organization that hunts these epics and kill them. Really good, I still need to return to this series and read the second book.

Skullduggery Pleasant: This is a throwback honestly. I don't remember much, except for the main character meeting Skullduggery, a magical skeleton guy. Shit happens. Pretty good fantasy book.

Artemis Fowl: Throwback. This kid is basically a genius and rich and stuffs. Finds a world of adventures and magic. Really good.

All I can think of right now. I'll probably post again if I think of Notable series.
Fear sucks eggs
Should be re-done, or meant to record W/L of individuals in all the wars people partake in. Would be cool to see how well people do, aside from just the war score.
Fear sucks eggs
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I love it too, but try to redownload my customs, i change my clothe like every day... xD

He said somewhere on the old thread that we need to get our sets/items finished before he started. Just pick what you like best I guess and where that for a while.

Still excited. Clanvideohype.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Apr 1, 2015 at 12:57 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays