Toribash
The entire point of Ezreal is that if you're facing a stronger lane it doesn't matter because your Q has such a long range, low cost, and relatively high damage so you can't be zoned out of your gold.

IDK if you're playing in EU or US - but in EU we usually send the ranged carry to bot lone with a support. She's much weaker when she has to fight a taric + ez lane (with soraka/janna) as opposed to a pure ez lane. Try sending a decent caster mid to counter her by simply out damaging her.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiawlC0cBY
This explains everything to me...
Got into playing Veigar and Jax. Both are nice.
Can anybody give me good builds for them? (Mostly Jax, cause I already got used to Veigar.)
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Meh. God damn. Who plays 5v5 ranked in EU? I have lost 3 games today, because of my team, maybe there are people that wants to play with me?
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
Meh. God damn. Who plays 5v5 ranked in EU? I have lost 3 games today, because of my team, maybe there are people that wants to play with me?

I stopped playing LoL a little then played again, Im EU unlike the most of us here and I think im lvl 16'ish if you play with me in some normal ones till I get lvl 30 and teach me some tactics i'd always to do 5v5 ranked with you
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiawlC0cBY
This explains everything to me...
Got into playing Veigar and Jax. Both are nice.
Can anybody give me good builds for them? (Mostly Jax, cause I already got used to Veigar.)

The only acceptable veigar build is deathfire, deathcap, and 4 archangels (void staff can be acceptable too at times). Who needs survivability when you can have 1k+ ap

And for jax, Gunblade, rageblade, and then pretty much survivability and maybe frozen mallet.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
The only acceptable veigar build is deathfire, deathcap, and 4 archangels (void staff can be acceptable too at times). Who needs survivability when you can have 1k+ ap

And for jax, Gunblade, rageblade, and then pretty much survivability and maybe frozen mallet.

Atma's is core on jax too
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I usually build Jax like this:
Ninja Tabi, Rageblade, Sword of the Occult(love them 20 stacks), Gunblade, Nashors tooth and a good defence item/ or atmas.
About Veigar, I don't really know what's best for him, I lvl up Q and W 1st (lvling E at lvl 2), Q for last hitting the mobs.
What's a Deathfire?
Last edited by Lexx; May 17, 2011 at 06:00 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
An amulet that nukes as an active.

It gives you ap.

Bult from kages lucky pick.

It's probably worth noting that Deathgrasp's active does percentile damage. I think.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES