Toribash
Ok this is really fucking stupid, and I won't be able to explain anything about the search bar in any way (least of all the truth), so just go here, ask no questions, and click "view image" and you'll see.

https://www.google.no/search?q=ass&e...0Y%3B512%3B512
-----
fucking shti this is so stupid
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 25, 2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Are you okay? lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I wrote an answer to that question, but it make's me seem more insane than already, so I'll just leave it at this and a "yes, I'm mkai"
-----
But you do see, right? the picture changes in "view image"
black magic
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 25, 2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
liaxo is never okay. he just rambles... constantly. sometimes I don't even read his posts because I don't know what he's talking about when I actually do.

love em tho
blah
Lol, Zombie.

We need to get Liaxo a doctor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ok I'll try to explain the whole thing that happened, the actual LiAxo thought process.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panda wanted a picture. I wanted to find a stupid picture to give him. "What is fun to wrap around your Tori head?" I thought. "An ass" I concluded.

Then I went to the trusty Google and searched "ass" 512x512 in the search bar, but didn't get any good pictures.
Then I searched booty (slang for ass) and got a funny one (See here). It's not an ass, but I thought to myself "That would be fun to wrap around your Tori head, the aspect ratio might be a bit off, but it looks like fun.
The problem was that when I pressed "View image" on google, it gave me this picture instead (See here).

I found this quite amusing, and wanted to share the intense fun, but there was a slight sanity barrier, and Panda didn't understand what I said. So that he could see for himself that the picture changed from one to another (See here and click the "view image" button) I sent him the link. Right after that I felt stupid for sending Panda a link to a google search with both "ass" and "booty" in the URL, and there was no explenation that was good and short that I could give, so I cursed my stupidity instead.

I hope this gives some insight. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, though it might takes some hours, as I will soon be holding myself with a blanket whie singing myself to sleep.
There is a problem with your story, lol...
I wasnt asking for a picture. I was asking about the actual ingame item.

Poor Liaxo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I'll just hold myself tighter with that blanket and cry instead of singing. I can give you a head though, it is literally 1/2 items i own (the other being the cucumber from skul)
-----
There, sent, not sure if there's a texture there too.
Last edited by liaxo; Sep 25, 2014 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol, its okay liaxo I sent u back your item. Thanks anyways bud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]