Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I watched a bit of Claymore. The art style didn't really mesh well with me, and the story wasn't stellar imo. I dropped it a bit in because I couldn't see where the hell it was going and it seemed to be fairly repetitive for the few episodes I watched. When it actually did something, it was interesting, but the backstory necessary to explain everything would take up whole episodes. The last episode I watched took over half the episode just to fully impart the depth of a person's relationship with another person who was going to die anyways. So basically character background for no reason.

I might have picked it up again if, and this plagues quite a few of my picks, the damn art style wasn't so odd. Animes with upturned noses being the norm just look freaking weird as hell.

Sounds interesting.. Romantic anime ?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh and the "Swords moving so fast you can't see them." is another way of saying "We don't get payed enough to draw all this sword flailing shit."
Reading "Destroy and Revolution", pretty sweet, apart from the godawful art, lol.

Loving the storyline though.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by LastGod
Started watching K, Zetsuen no Tempest, To Love-Ru Darkness, and Btooom.

What is the main Idea of K anime?
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Has anyone watched/read claymore? If so, how is it?

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I watched a bit of Claymore. The art style didn't really mesh well with me, and the story wasn't stellar imo. I dropped it a bit in because I couldn't see where the hell it was going and it seemed to be fairly repetitive for the few episodes I watched. When it actually did something, it was interesting, but the backstory necessary to explain everything would take up whole episodes. The last episode I watched took over half the episode just to fully impart the depth of a person's relationship with another person who was going to die anyways. So basically character background for no reason.

I might have picked it up again if, and this plagues quite a few of my picks, the damn art style wasn't so odd. Animes with upturned noses being the norm just look freaking weird as hell.

I've watched it. The start of the anime is pretty bad, they have to round everything up, they have to fix the background for you so you understand but the outcome is pretty awesome.
There are a lot of cool fights in it, also women slaying beasts etc etc.

It's not a bad anime if you ask me.

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Sounds interesting.. Romantic anime ?

No, it's got drama, but it's mainly shounen.

Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
What is the main Idea of K anime?

It's about gangs of people with superpowers. So far we know that there are "kings" who possess huge amount of power and this one guy gets caught up in their fight while apparently being one of the "foreign kings".

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
I've watched it. The start of the anime is pretty bad, they have to round everything up, they have to fix the background for you so you understand but the outcome is pretty awesome.
There are a lot of cool fights in it, also women slaying beasts etc etc.

It's not a bad anime if you ask me.

No, it's got drama, but it's mainly shounen.

It's about gangs of people with superpowers. So far we know that there are "kings" who possess huge amount of power and this one guy gets caught up in their fight while apparently being one of the "foreign kings".

I got it..
Shounen? Wow, and its being like Sword Art Online, lol.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by LastGod View Post

So.... I've watched like 3 trailers in the past 10 minutes. And all I've seen is possible yaoi, a possible trap, far to many moaning sounds from a loli, ridiculous animations and a budget that could feed africa for 4 1/2 months.

I think I'll watch this.

--------

OH! And a carbon copy of Elsie! Yeah. Still gonna watch.
Last edited by Isolations; Oct 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post

It's out now? God damnit now I really want access to my laptop again :<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
To Love-Ru Darkness? Manga or Anime?
- made in Indonesia