Toribash
Well we dont normaly like clan hoppers, but we'll let the background check make the call.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
reason why i moved so many clans is tripstones a douch and started stuff so i left RA sahee told me i wasent a good enough influence to Ra cause i held joints from time to time to get percise movements MW was cause i got invited to Evo with my freind released who really pulled me into it and MMA died cause my comp died all are reasonable reasons to have as many as i do it was not hoping.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
we weren't talking about you..... but good to know you've been in a lot of clans =P
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
reason why i moved so many clans is tripstones a douch and started stuff so i left RA sahee told me i wasent a good enough influence to Ra cause i held joints from time to time to get percise movements MW was cause i got invited to Evo with my freind released who really pulled me into it and MMA died cause my comp died all are reasonable reasons to have as many as i do it was not hoping.

The clan hopping wasn't towards you ;)
ok just wanted to make sure and add facts behind the reason why there were 4 clans.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
OH, just to clarify, I said I couldn't name them all not because they were alot, but because there was a few times that I had quit the game for a few months.....
Not necessarily a quality that we're looking for. How do we know that you won't just quit for two months and then go join another clan? We're looking for a sense of loyalty here.
Can you clear that for me so we won't have to go through it later? Thank you.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Well, I do not quit clans. Unless they are dying/dead. Also, I usually tell them that I am leaving TB before I do, maybe not on the forums, but in-game as well.
So say there was a period where we were afk for a couple of days. It would be seemingly "dead". Would you leave us then?
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?