Toribash
Originally Posted by Jibbles View Post
Nice stylish replays i think you have good chance,but you must wait for notnoob.Good luck!

Indeed, I like it too. Except the third one was a bit weird.
Anyway, like Jibbles said, wait for notnoob, Ruki, or for the other recruiters. Good Luck~
Last edited by BioEx; Mar 10, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
This seems like a nice and fun org. ... i been observing some of the replays but most what i see here is all about dismemberment and brutality ... i prefer style and manipulation and i make my replays online with 0 editing so im not sure if u guys will like these but i will try to entertain u people so i also added 1 replay that has a dismemberment in it (the wushu one).
Attached Files
des whushu kick.rpl (58.0 KB, 8 views)
nice Des.rpl (60.0 KB, 6 views)
Des trow.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Desiderius View Post
This seems like a nice and fun org. ... i been observing some of the replays but most what i see here is all about dismemberment and brutality ... i prefer style and manipulation and i make my replays online with 0 editing so im not sure if u guys will like these but i will try to entertain u people so i also added 1 replay that has a dismemberment in it (the wushu one).

You are in the wrong place pl0x, this organizations is for single player replay makers.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I think I have gotten better since my last post here.

don't think I would get in(still going to try), But I would like to see what you guys say on what to change in my replays,
Attached Files
sk- The wind gone bad.rpl (154.0 KB, 20 views)
sk- 5 W's.rpl (187.0 KB, 19 views)
sk- Oh look a fly.rpl (142.7 KB, 19 views)
heres is my attempt for my first organization, seems sweet

a war- spar with uke, not in list but not limited to right?
pure 12- madman, yea, kinda a boom, not really tho
pure 11- another madman, yea
Attached Files
a war.rpl (568.4 KB, 10 views)
pure 12.rpl (104.2 KB, 11 views)
pure 11.rpl (82.2 KB, 8 views)
OK I'm back
Attached Files
cube_ego of a BigMan.rpl (593.6 KB, 17 views)
cube_Invisble Faces.rpl (189.7 KB, 10 views)
cube_Big Brother.rpl (305.6 KB, 11 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?