Toribash
Sorry for invading, fellow RelaxAllians, but I was standing up for a great friend of mine, just throwing that out for defence, as if his post doesn't prove his immaturity at all.
RedDevil, i am not imature, and just because i was talkit shiz to her and she was talking back doesnt mean you were supose to but in to be exact.

Well, it seems like i wont get in because of Admin problems, and all my replays, but meh, i am probable better than most of you think because im always afk...
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
"Well, it seems like i wont get in because of Admin problems"
I give up, you dont get it.
Last edited by FlamingBob; Jun 28, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Sorry for invading, fellow RelaxAllians, but I was standing up for a great friend of mine, just throwing that out for defence, as if his post doesn't prove his immaturity at all.

Thats exactly what i said to ofi. Whats wrong with that?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nothing, actaully i would have done the same, but it wasnt like i just said "RedDevil, and LadyDeath Suck" that was a while ago, i dont even know why you guys bringing it back, and saying i said "Hive Sucks" when i didnt, its so dumb.

I see RA doesnt look for skill that much.
Last edited by Ofillusion; Jun 26, 2009 at 11:31 PM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
k guys. Enough with this. Ofi. no.

Harl. dont spam our recrution thread.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey! Not cool! I am right here for decent applicant.

P.S Im in Boston right now so I will have to bash with you guys late at night, nice to see you all again.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!