Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I asked Flesh to make a poll here so he can see who votes so no one can rig it. He said to post here. I think if DJVenom is given a chance to change shouldn't I get a chance too? The last poll was anonymous so it could've been rigged(I won the poll actually but still). If we make a poll here Flesh can see who voted and when it's done i'll tell Risk to remove it. This time I won't keep talking and spamming while the poll goes on. I'll be as quiet as a Teknical here
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
lol why
and why did u give him it in the first place
-----
guys go look at hampas inactive and see what he has got where the fuck do you get draw sound, fight alert sound and foot step sound
Last edited by Quack; Aug 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
After those i decided to suspend the war against (FC).

Last edited by Hisoka; Aug 27, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
Im sorry for your mother DJVenom , mine has passed away in may and that what Hisoka said to DJVenom I found it very offensive because my mother died as well and I know what I had to go thru
Last edited by StRiDeR100; Aug 14, 2014 at 02:23 PM.
No alive opponent found
Sorry bout what Hisoka did. I hope the whole clan wouldn't be affected. Best way is to tell it to our clan leader.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Dj sorry for what happend, but next time pls dont start to swear and etc after he do a showel or a lift. Just be calm. Also me and jooker continued a little of it, is 10-10 so if you see any member of monk, continue the war with them.