Toribash

That's a nice server I am playing ATM. Survival, you begin as Guest, then Admin grants You building privileges and You are good to go.

After 4 and half hour of exploring a Mineshaft, I found a way back and finally found the surface. God, I am addicted again. And still, I have to explore that shaft again, because I think that I haven't yet reach it's limits. (3 zombie spawners, 4 spider spawners, 6 alone chests, and much, really much iron blocks collected)
minecraft is good but on my pc it's epic lag ...one of you do not know a way to optimism? eg is there a pack of low quality textures or anything else that could lighten the game?
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
minecraft is good but on my pc it's epic lag ...one of you do not know a way to optimism? eg is there a pack of low quality textures or anything else that could lighten the game?

Download optifine, update java set priority of java to high. P.s. optifine is a mod that allows a lot of tweaking to the video settings

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
Download optifine, update java set priority of java to high. P.s. optifine is a mod that allows a lot of tweaking to the video settings

P.S I <3 you Nao

Everyone, check it. It's pretty nice server, and I need some fresh folks to talk and play with : )

1.8.1 survival!
-----
oh, also my nickname is Englandkirkland
Last edited by Saint; Oct 26, 2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

Everyone, check it. It's pretty nice server, and I need some fresh folks to talk and play with : )

1.8.1 survival!
-----
oh, also my nickname is Englandkirkland

You'll find me as p0pcorn72 on the server.

also hi saint
It's. . . been too long.