Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Piratebay.
But get BitLord aswell. It works faster on my comp than other ones, hehe.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Problems
Hey guys,

I have noticed a few problems in our forum:

1. There is too many stickied threads, maybe we should merge some together. Example: the clan bio. thread could be put in with the clanm info. thread.

2. There is too many off topic posts in our threads. I mean that for example, out art thread, have a look at it, there is about 2 pages worth of posts tat hae no actual art in them.

3. There are alot of players who either one, don't put their tag in caps or two, don't put their rank in.

4. I have recently seen alot of players in YES that i don't reignize and are not on the list, if you say for someone to be in YES tell them to see me first

From Zacsterr -
5. And lots of people are using incorrect spelling and grammar. Fargle here can't seem to spell "that" and "have" properly. Read your posts before you submit them, we want to be able to read them.

Thanks.

~Fargle~
Last edited by Fargle; Apr 18, 2009 at 02:32 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

I edited in a rule.
I was also about to adress the amount of stickies on our board, there are way too many.
I believe we should re-do the whole member list, and our birthdays and bio's can be merged, then the result of that can go into the info.
I will do this, you will see the result soon.