Toribash
http://www.beerballrules.com/

That's basically it, but we have a few changes. We start with our can upside down (this makes it harder to crack it initially) and your teammates chug when you hit a can, not yourself.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
http://www.beerballrules.com/

That's basically it, but we have a few changes. We start with our can upside down (this makes it harder to crack it initially) and your teammates chug when you hit a can, not yourself.

you're a living science experiment, y'know.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Imagine spartan when he gets old. That old motherfuckers kids would get drunk just by standing near him
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Spartan has a Alcoholic aura. When he gets older he can work at a bar and people will pay $5 a minute to stand near him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
It seems like you could just be a really fast drinker and win this easy.

That's the idea haha. We always have a knife to cut a air vent into the can for faster chugging. It sucks is awesome when you play like 8 games in a row and just get absolutely leveled.

Thanks for the compliments all ;)
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

Beer ball in the pool! Off to the left was a hottub, ten other guys, and loads of cans. The staff came in and bitched...but only about the table getting wet

One day me and you are going to have to play some Alaskan beer pong, if you can handle it.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
One day me and you are going to have to play some Alaskan beer pong, if you can handle it.

My take on this is that basically you have to get the ball in a cup before it freezes. So you have about 10 seconds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you want to challenge me to drinking in any form, I wish you the best of luck.