Ranking
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
fora went mid and our kat was really bad
like really bad
who can be bad at kat you may ask
that guy right there

What's more confusing to me than a bronze something kat being bad is your build

What on earth is your build? Why do you have a talisman instead of face of the mountain? You don't exactly have a "we need a speed boost to run all over them and kill them" kinda team.

You had a sightstone and you barely put any wards up. It looks like lee and kat were doing the majority of the warding according to op.gg. You bought a single pink ward and did not place any green wards down at any point in the game.

And then there's the ninja tabi. I can understand why you got it with fiora being fed, but a ninja tabi isn't going to stop her from facerolling your team. And then the sunfire.... Literally why?

You got carried because the other team was absolute garbage bar leona, even kat did more than you even though her kda doesn't show it.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
are u playin on KR? or what is that ?

i play in NA but with the korean client, im studying korean so it seems appropriate to play in it that way i can practice all the time !

@kristis (i couldnt find the post to quote so ill just write here)
you have to play in windowed or borderless fullscreen mode for printscreen to work in loading screen, but it was just printscreen haha

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
What's more confusing to me than a bronze something kat being bad is your build

What on earth is your build? Why do you have a talisman instead of face of the mountain? You don't exactly have a "we need a speed boost to run all over them and kill them" kinda team.

You had a sightstone and you barely put any wards up. It looks like lee and kat were doing the majority of the warding according to op.gg. You bought a single pink ward and did not place any green wards down at any point in the game.

And then there's the ninja tabi. I can understand why you got it with fiora being fed, but a ninja tabi isn't going to stop her from facerolling your team. And then the sunfire.... Literally why?

You got carried because the other team was absolute garbage bar leona, even kat did more than you even though her kda doesn't show it.

beach judging my build
gtfo here, play by the meta

hyde just stop ducking replying to my posts, its just ducking useless to see you talking poo about me every single time. I actually want to have fun in these games, I don't want a ducking poo-head telling me what i can do and what I can't do.

EJM Moderated Message:
I merged your two posts together cause you double posted. And I also replaced censor-able words with less censor-able words. Please show your frustrations in a more... ethical manner
Last edited by EJM; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:18 PM.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
hyde just stop ducking replying to my posts, its just ducking useless to see you talking poo about me every single time. I actually want to have fun in these games, I don't want a ducking poo-head telling me what i can do and what I can't do.

Posting anything here, or anywhere in the internet in general, leaves it open to criticism.

Don't be too mad at Hyde. He's only trying to help no matter how harsh he may sound.
Last edited by EJM; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:19 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Posting anything here, or anywhere in the internet in general, leaves it open to criticism.

Don't be too mad at Hyde. He's only trying to help no matter how harsh he may sound.

It's a fucking bronze game
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
bitch judging my build
gtfo here, play by the meta

pls

What's unfun about building optimally?

It's a fucking bronze game

And it would probably be a silver game if you built your champions optimally
Last edited by EJM; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
Hoss.
Neither talisman nor mobis are inherently bad on thresh(albeit face of the mountain is more gold efficient and stronger early on), mobis i'd argue are actually a great choice especially if you roam a lot. The rest really depends on the enemies team comp. You don't get thornmail vs. an all ap team with an ashe adc provided that the ashe isn't 40/0

As far as the second link is concerned, talisman is fine with the teamcomp. They're a poke-heavy assassin team and your team lacks engage but you have the likes of rammus/trynd who would benefit from being able to run at them a bit faster.

Also, most importantly, I don't see you criticizing someone on your team for being bad.
Last edited by Hyde; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:34 AM.
Hoss.