yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hi pirates im liking the app but im still thinking i might join this clan hmmm give me some feedback please
check my music out ( https://soundcloud.com/kehmis340 ) -Kehmis-
were are you?

Pm me when and where you want to test me.

Am I in the Clan?
Keep moving forward. Even if you fail. Be happy and kind but dont lose your mind. God made us, and he wont trade us, only if you arent dangerous.
Belt and qi: 5th dan 5731

GMT: i dont know

Your Strongest Mod: wushu then akido then judo

Self Description: im cool dude and a good fighter i love finding someone who can outdo me like stikeman i love to fight him.

Past Clans:Sudden Death, Refl3x, Hoodz

Are you active on forums? yes

(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

And 3 of your best MP replays:
i hope i get in
Attached Images
folk101.JPG (35.8 KB, 12 views)
Attached Files
decap.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
pushed decap.rpl (49.0 KB, 4 views)
owned.rpl (22.2 KB, 4 views)
in half kick.rpl (47.4 KB, 4 views)
check my music out ( https://soundcloud.com/kehmis340 ) -Kehmis-
Originally Posted by Damikpo View Post
Pm me when and where you want to test me.

Am I in the Clan?

ongbash does not have testing power elites do
and i say yes to folk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2nd black belt
Originally Posted by OngBash View Post
I have an idea!
I just saw the clan picture,looks awsome.will we be making a new one anytime soon?If so how often do we make clan photos?

AND..if there isnt already a set time period of how often clan pics are done i suggest we do them every other month maybe,and set a specific dead line for each photoshoot so everyone can get thier textures ready as i know people like to change thier apperence every now and then.

I also suggest, everyone suggest some clan orientated mods for me to work on.I have already made a few but none especially for PIRATEZ,i been thinking about making a pirate ship type mod for our servers or maybe a desert island mod XD...waste of time or should i get stuck in?? suggest more ideas,also you can see my previous mods on the link in my sig ...t(-,-t)

how bout an island with water around it and like protruding out of the water are rocks which are insta and if it isnt to hard makes sharks too surrounding the whole thing, kinda like our clans fav mod, greykido but in reverse
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Read that Squirre1.

Plz rutten make like a profound one of you running or walking or something since you are the serious one! if you are ever ingame with me we should make a death wish and super squirrel replay with us like jumping off a building with a cool pose mid air. he could probably use that. sound good?
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.