Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I don't get why people think Bard sucks. As far as supports go, he's not all that bad. Great playmaking power, pretty average laning, and strong cc at all points in the game. High learning curve, but he's certainly not a pushover.

He has zero come back potential. He's a risky pick that's just not worth it. If enemy team is winning, he's absolutely useless.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Hyde is partly correct.(Also, gratz on Gold V mate)

When I say one shot, I mean "to kill someone with one combo". In Hecarim's case it's E>>W>Q>R.

There's not a single champion that can one shot other champion with one single ability. Even Veigar ulti does not deal enough damage to do that, unless it's a very, VERY squishy target. Veigar's combo is almost always combined with stun>q and only then ult.

If you can take away 80% of adc's health with one ability and then kill him following up with other abilities, you know that the champion is broken as fuck.

No wonder he's permabanned. A horse that runs fast as hell and deals percentage damage based on that, stupid ass 5 kilometeres gapcloser... So much counter-play when he jumps at you, wow. Not even starting on how tanky that fucker is...I get annoyed even when thinking about that champion, jesus.

Just. Nasus.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
What about Nasus?

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

He has zero come back potential. He's a risky pick that's just not worth it. If enemy team is winning, he's absolutely useless.

I dunno about that. I've baited two fed carries into taking the journey where they both got ulted so my team could collapse on them. We didn't win because we threw it about 20 minutes later, but we were solidly in the lead after that because we took baron right after.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I can't see Nasus one shotting people unless it's a custom game.

I've done it before. It was around the time Lucian first came out, I was up to about 1.2k stacks at 50 minutes, had IE + trinity, smacked him and killed him in 1 hit.
Hoss.

veigar against pretty much anyone with ap.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken