Toribash
They should just, you know, bring his numbers down.

Like they did last time the horse was tearing up the game.

And it worked.

And then they forgot and brought them back up again.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

ramoose es stronk

rushed thornmail

turned the fed draven into a dead draven

udyr told me to make a smurf called "goldengatebridge" because of how many times draven suicided by hitting me.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
How much do you people think they will buff Bard until people like and then complain he's op

Bard will never be op
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Is Rammus still good? Didn't he get nerfed or something?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I'm gonna give him a shot.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

He's much stronger right now because of the shift towards the tank meta. Plus the buffs to cinderhulk. You just build him cinderhulk and full tank and the carries shred themselves. Same idea as sion, but from the jungle. And single-target.

Also, if people run double ad comps (mid,top) it's even more strong. You just stack armor, which gives you more ad. Hard to fight that logic.
League of Legends NA: Locus
I don't get why people think Bard sucks. As far as supports go, he's not all that bad. Great playmaking power, pretty average laning, and strong cc at all points in the game. High learning curve, but he's certainly not a pushover.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I don't get why people think Bard sucks. As far as supports go, he's not all that bad. Great playmaking power, pretty average laning, and strong cc at all points in the game. High learning curve, but he's certainly not a pushover.

I feel like people are just too lazy to learn him. They just label him a bad champion because they can't figure it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]