Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sup coloo, glad to see you catch my drift now. I thought you were slightly douchy, but after many encounters in wibbles i've grown to like you :P
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I love when they make such good applications. Well if you're ally then remove the "/invade".
And I don't think we're making this any bigger we have no plans.

:c

You could always make an event, or competition. Get +rep
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Oh well Mwah, we aren't trying to get any reputation or something like that we're just a bunch of friends that made a clan.

But maybe we will make some.
Same here. It takes a while to kinda catch on to certain people, because you grow tired of idiots then you treat every person you meet as an idiot... Until you find out that a couple aren't really.
A big fat ugly troll named Cazrules had sex with his own bum and Fezch joined in while RDC Butthurt from hardcore secks. Then Coloo fucked himself with a large chunk of his awesomeness. 5mins. later Snorlaxen grabbed a dildo and made a clusterfuck of himself whilst fezch films it. Fezch enjoys this sight and faps hard as usual and corey turns into a troll and faps to the sight of The billy goats gruff being a ass for fezch to fuck. Then CazRules's dick falls off, and snorlaxen uses it as a pancake spatula for breakfast.