Toribash
Eh, he can do whatever he wants if he can make it work. But since he didn't he probably had no idea what he was doing. Maybe he just hated the idea of supporting.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Try Athene's instead of RoA on high AP, squishy matchups or maybe just replace it altogether if you think RoA is giving you trouble. Athene's is a really nice item on Azir.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I normally do Athene's for ap match ups and Mor for sustainy champs like mundo.

morello > nashors > guinsoos > raba > zhonya.
I've been building him like that for a while now, with great success.

you dont need health shitz if u play around ur ult and stay on range, u got ur E and such to escape to never being in need to get attacked.
since you do so much sustained dmg i never had the need yet to get a voidstaff.
IF enemy is stacking mr, get voidstaff for the zhonya, if u got ballz of steel get luden's instead of zhonya.
but nothing can beat a W>Q>E>flash>R the whole enemy team into ur tower and then zhonya it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Eh, he can do whatever he wants if he can make it work. But since he didn't he probably had no idea what he was doing. Maybe he just hated the idea of supporting.

I was the support silly. Though near the end I said to hell with it and built ap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's the point. Support is the least played role despite how fun it is. Then again, that may be why my skills as a support or inhibited. Maybe I'm having too much fun with Alistar and Sona to be a good support xD

You should see my Alistar games. 90% of the time, ADC dies because he uses his mobile ability into a fight, I whack them with full tank/support items while they focuz ADC, ADC dies, enemy team dies to support Alistar.

Believe me when I say Bronze doesn't know what peel or a peel comp is. If they're not busy focusing the tank, they're tunneling the ADC and leaving their ADC to die in the teamfight. That is why I don't play ADC anymore.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
To learn a champion, you'll have to learn the " Moster Yi mechonics "

Haters , Yi is my main...

Also noobchamp don't even exist , only Noob stomper...Adapt to matchup is the key to win...

Oh well aniway , still Yi haters everywhere , they better watch Cowsep lmao.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Yeah, Yi gets more hate than Tryndamere. Now THAT champion is a true right click maniac just above Xin Zhao.
My Replays