Toribash
BioEx is not a recruiter , wait for notnoob or Ruki.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Or war or mosier resiom even or deejayy pulse nightin pat or dexter or moltex. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME AND NOOB FOR FUCKS SAKE
[20:35] <Erth> :D
shhhhhh
Attached Files
cube_grace of a dead kitty.rpl (182.3 KB, 9 views)
cube_pl0x.rpl (159.6 KB, 8 views)
cube_Saftey system.rpl (199.1 KB, 9 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
War_hero, Mosier, Reisom, DeeJayy741, Pulse, Nightin, Pat0864, Dexter, Moltex, Ruki, notnoob - recruiters
VK Steam Discord:antajl
Abyss forever | ORMO Member
Demon: Your moves are stylish, but your hits need a bit of work done to them, also to be honest the skeets are a bit pointless unless you do them from a distance and all.

No from me, but you are so close to being in.

AnTaJl: Pretty much the opposite of demon, your hits are clean and powerful but you grab way too much, so I would suggest to grab about once or twice in a destruction replays like that.

No from me but same as before.

Cube: Your style and hits are great, but you need to work a bit more on flow in some points in replays.

You are closest to being in right now, unfortunatly it is a no.

ThreeDog2: I would say you need to work on your style just like AnTaJl, and some of the hits like demon, but the rest seems pretty ok.

Work on those two points and you will have a higher chance of being in, but right now it is a no.
Sold my dog to join RRO