Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
So I've finally got mobile connection again! Plenty of pictures and videos that I'll have to share when i get home. Yesterday was especially awesome, spent majority of the day at Percy Island. I took some great pictures and even saw a newborn goat. Good story to tell as well, about the Go Pro Camera, so look forward to that.

I wanna see them;)
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Welcome to the clan Borjon, feel free to pm me tour Skype and I'll add you to our group chat.

Here in spain its so hot, and meanwhile Sparky is on a boat, what a lucker.
How's the clima in your countries ?

Here in México is hot too and Thank you for the welcome.

Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I think that Devil would've checked the app thread instead of asking for it in the discussion thread to check for new people. I dunno though. He could be quite lazy.

Lol
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Ty guys for give me this oportunity:,D
Ps:back from the camp

Me

Welcome to Vibe bro

So I've finally got mobile connection again! Plenty of pictures and videos that I'll have to share when i get home. Yesterday was especially awesome, spent majority of the day at Percy Island. I took some great pictures and even saw a newborn goat. Good story to tell as well, about the Go Pro Camera, so look forward to that.

I look forward to those pics man, I don't mind some photography myself

I don't like many pictures in general. Most of them seem so generic and cheesy. At least the ones I see here are. I always think,"Why take pictures and remember everything, if you can remember what you thought was cool." Under other circumstances, I would take pictures. But, only for sharing of information that I can't remember off the top of my head.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post

#highlife

Just smoked this shiz and i'm like woo,let's war lel.

Good luck with that I guess, I remember the last time we had a high member on a war
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post

#highlife

Just smoked this shiz and i'm like woo,let's war lel.

I have now seen the thumb of Hisoka, life is good. I can die a happy man now that I've seen Sparky's Knees and Hisoka's thumb. RIP K0HTA 1993-2015
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Just popping in again, I've got more than just pictures, got some nice video footage too that I'll turn into a video. Still got a few nice pictures that I'll likely share first though.

Hisoka? Highsmoka more likely, good job on the clan wars.
I would do some solo wars but no war permission. Doesn't matter anyway. Toribash is still rip :/
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I'm a 3rd Dan Black belt

I enjoy playing mushu, ABD, taekkyon and aikido

No alts

Clans I left: Whisp3r

Why I left the clan:I left it cause the leader was being a deuchbag by in war asking for a price and not starting the war for 10 minutes.

You would need me because I'm good in war I'm good with recruiting people to make this a bigger clan.

Optionals:

Real IRL name: Jean Elier

Real Age: 14

Country & GMT: Puerto Rico its one of the major Islands of The United States and fight435