Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I feel that ... the creation of a space-related discussions thread ... is imminent ...

The goosebumps in my pancreas are a definite sign.
fl0w
Discussion: Astronomy, Cosmogony, & Cosmology
Discuss space, time, the product of 6 and 9 in base 13, and the workings of the universe here.
Last edited by Wight; May 18, 2013 at 08:39 AM.
I'd like to start this shiny new thread off by saying that the answer to life, the universe, and generally everything is ...

Wait, doesn't this post belong in the Ontology and Metaphysics thread?

Doesn't matter, had 42.
fl0w
A rift? That's cute.

I, on the other hand, managed to cut a hole into the spacetime continuum that was so finely small and yet so stable that you could insert an appendage into it without fear of getting that appendage gravitationally sent to oblivion *wink*.

Unfortunately, the local bums managed to find a more ... lurid use for my nifty little spacetime hole.

Let's just say it became known as "Naga City's Gravitationally Stable Intergalactic Glory Hole".
fl0w
I'll never be able to enter this comp -_-'
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Ethnic cleansing is the worst.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
What in god's name did I just read?
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Not necessary. She'll fight you to the death for me for herself for me ... if that makes any sense.

That's how much she loves me bro. While it does make me seem like a non-aggressive sissy, it's still love.

I concede defeat. She probably isn't a red head anyway. Of all things that get me randy, red hair is the first and foremost. #fetish #outofplacehashtagtopissoffde4th