Toribash
i am nodarkness age 10 and i am a yellow belt and can i please join i am still trying to raise my belt level.
-----
come on i have betten all belts but you guys might win aganist me

by:nodarkness
Last edited by nodarkness; May 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
i am nodarkness age 10 and i am a yellow belt and can i please join i am still trying to raise my belt level.
-----

Get out.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
-----

With all the headbangs, triggerhappys, bloodymesses and bounces etc- at least he didn't use the right? This man has potential I say.

Yes from me, I like you :3

GTFO0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0O0o0OUT!
-----

-----

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hello

My Name : Hada
GMT: GMT+08:00
Past Clan: Tanith Elite,iCoF,indonesia.
Belt/Qi:Black Belt/1402 Qi

detail about myself: i'm starting playing TB in march 2010.I live in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.Last year i'm not very active.and i'm stop playing TB in october.Because is kinda boring and i start it again in march 2011.

Why I want to join this clan: because i want to meet a new friend,to make this clan always happy.
Originally Posted by hada View Post
Hello

detail about myself: i'm starting playing TB in march 2010.I live in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.Last year i'm not very active.and i'm stop playing TB in october.Because is kinda boring and i start it again in march 2011.

Why I want to join this clan: because i want to meet a new friend,to make this clan always happy.

I think you would bring the happiness of this clan down, rather than up.

nonononononononono
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by hada View Post
Hello

Applicants don't seem to get it, do they....
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]