Toribash
well, ill post more replays, its that i changed to my laptop, and my bro delted everything about TB since he hates the game, and i will play kickass later today and save some replays, and playaj doesnt really like me....
and i didnt exactly copy all of you application i got the idea from your application playaj, thank you.

Kickass and superjojo know how i own in Wushu.

The Admin Story:
ok, i dont like ladydeath back then because she copied like 3 of my openers in wushu,
when i had about a 15 Win streak in wushu7 (black belt wushu). Later when i kicked her ass she leaves the Server, about 5 min later she re-join's the server, she uses my OWN opener against ME, and i didnt even know how she got my other 3 openers.... then i flamed her etc.... when i started to call her Ladybitch ever since (she had the clan name as DeM at the time). well and RedDevil he doesnt like me so i dont like him, so i call him RedFag, and he just flames me, etc.... i really dont care about him anymore.
then i said "RedDevil and LAdyDeath Suck" when someone changed my story and said "Hive Members Suck" no way in fucking hell i have ever said that. now people in Hive Flame me, and talk shit to me (sigma and Hive).

Thank You,
Ofillusion

Note: if my grammer is bad, i am at school, using a comp hidng from the Teaacher,
Replays will be posted soon.
Last edited by Ofillusion; Jun 26, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Oh I see.

So you don't like that person, so you call him names and flame him, then he doesn't like you.
And you don't like that other person, so you call him names and flame him, and gain even more enemies.
Makes sense, gj bro.

As for you getting the idea from my application... bullshit. If I had to quote my app and yours, half the wording would be exactly the same.

So still a no from me, and a no from quite a few others, doesn't look like your chances are very high.

A wild "theres no way in hell youre getting in after this" appears!
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jun 26, 2009 at 08:51 PM.
Its a no from me either way, I've played you ingame and I'm not impressed. Also you seem to be involved in a lot of teenage drama which is one of the things I dislike the most.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
mhmh... seems like people hate me because i stand up to admins.
Last edited by Ofillusion; Jun 26, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol. You 'stand up to admins'? I dont know anything about the drama situation you're in, I'm just going by the replays and harls reaction to them (yea, i didnt watch them all.), and also my general impression of you having played you and seen you ingame. Also you come off as this arrogant 'flawless' teenager I was some 10 years ago and god knows I was unbearable then. I just dont think I'd like very much being in the same clan as you. Thats just my opinion and I might be wrong.
You may get a seal from the others, but certainly not from me.

PM me if there's anything cause I dont like posting this in the recrution thread, but you kinda forced me to with your comments a few secs ago on kickass' server asking me to explain.

And sorry if I seem like an asshole, it is what it is - an opinion.
well, ok, im not imature, and RedDevil started it, because the argument was between me and ladydeath, when comes in flaming, and i am a cool guy, i want to challenge you guys eh? or something so you guys can see me play?
and by the way fellas, those were all the replays i have in my comp, they were all erased in my old comp...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
well, ok, im not imature, and RedDevil started it, because the argument was between me and ladydeath, when comes in flaming, and i am a cool guy, i want to challenge you guys eh? or something so you guys can see me play?
and by the way fellas, those were all the replays i have in my comp, they were all erased in my old comp...

[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well, he did to be exact like read my story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post

I had a good laugh