Toribash
lighten/darken, and some deep shadows (3D modelingish), teeth could be both shorter ore larger, they are in a good shape !
nice so fare !

I made some originals for this rally geek:

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Completely hand drawn? Wow, I could never do anything like that. Epic...

^^
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Fightback how come you havent posted in your clan DSC which last post was 3 days ago but you post here randomly (no offense just curious)

This was accidentally posted by you twice, I deleted the other post.

~Ruadhan
Last edited by Ruadhan; May 8, 2010 at 01:48 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
invade

Sup Ruadhan^^

Sorry for that again, but I just aswer his question.

I was actually inactive, theoretically. I thought that if I'd be in Oxford, which is why I was inactive, I wouldn't post anything. Then I realized that that'd be pretty boring and I didn't know that my flat there had Internet access, so I started to read through some forums again. I saw this pic, was like "wuut?" and posted that. I posted before that I'd be inactive in my DSC. I didn't want it to look strange, you know, saying that you're inactive but then post is a little odd, so I didn't post there (which was quite a thumb idea, because I out of some reasons posted in Oshi alot, but not in Black, what ever)...
Also: You are extremely alert. ^_^ I hope this is the last time I invade here. Sorry again.

/invade
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.