Toribash
no problem, we all are different gtm`s anyways 8J

u are official member now (can use the omega tag), but u stay ranked as "hang" around until you show forum activity. Thats new but goes from now on for all recruits. Im tired of building a clan wt a bunch of sleepwalkers, lol

When i edit the rules those who still does contribute zero, will be disranked back to hang arounds !

Its off whit them hazelgloves... . . lol
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Username: Imok
Belt: 4th Dan black belt
Mods: Wushu and Aikido
Former Clans: OMEGA, RelaxAll, Clanbreakfast
I could say that I'm an old school player, I started playing 3/4 years ago when I was still in highschool, started playing again cause I have more free time on my hands.
I'm online most of the time because I don't have uni on at the moment.

Edit* I joined this clan because it was either RelaxAll or Omega and this clan seems to be more active than RelaxAll
Pop!
we tighten up on our recruitment routine now, so I must ask for the whole app sheet pls.. this is more wt thought of noobcontrol but we must be fair and even wt all 8 )

but after that Its a yes from me.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
*Your name: Jansel
*Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out): 12 but im turning 13 next week can i still join?*Where you live at (country): USA
*Belt (Black Belt +): in 2009 i had a master belt but i stopped playing then my main NOW is black belt my 1st alt is blue and this is yellow
*User Card:
*Past Clans:
*Best Mod: Urban,Nightmare,Gods,Hero
*Ban/infraction history: My main NOW is banned until april
*Anything you can contribute to the clan : art,textres,fighting,maybe tc
(art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc (please post examples art/screenies/replays, etc).*:
*How many hours a day you play? Active ingame/forums/IRC*: Ingame : 8-10 Forums : 24/7 IRC : not much only when i need help with something *Why do you want do Join?: i think it is a good clan it is offical and im gonna have a good time here
why are your main banned ?!?

membership follows the ac, so if u get in wht ipirateguy thats the 1 that becomes a member no other alias.

it might be better for you to apply wht your mein, wn the ban is over....
im a green belt i would relly like to apply everytime i in a tourney with you guys seem really chill but sense im a green belt im not able to apply it would cool if you make a exception please
I say, ok apply.. .
but work even harder to get it REAL nice then.
Im sick of fast n lousy apps now. If ppl are planing to spend some hours in our forum a week they should realy find the time to work some good over theyr apps !
Your name:Matthew
Belt:Green
Past Clans:None
Best Mod:Akido
Ban/Infraction History:None
Anything You Can Contribute:Im pretty good at akido and i will help with dontations
How Many Hours Do You Play:About 5-7 hours
Why Do You Want To Join:You guys are one of the coolest clans here and you guys are always chill