Toribash
Vayne needs a nerf... I played a mid against her with Ezreal... she had 700 health by level 2 and was hitting 100+ damage autoattacks from tumble, plus a second auto-attack that did like 60. With just boots. And half the time she tumbled into her own minions so I couldnt q her back to return damage. And if I did, she just used a pot and had almost full health again. It was fucking ridiculous.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Vayne needs a nerf... I played a mid against her with Ezreal... she had 700 health by level 2 and was hitting 100+ damage autoattacks from tumble, plus a second auto-attack that did like 60. With just boots. And half the time she tumbled into her own minions so I couldnt q her back to return damage. And if I did, she just used a pot and had almost full health again. It was fucking ridiculous.

She doesn't seem that good, imo. She's ridiculously squishy :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

Vayne is like a direct counter to Ezreal because she can just tumble out of the skillshots.

It would be like playing Yi vs Jax and complaining that Jax needs a nerf because he beats you in a 1 vs 1.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
Vayne is like a direct counter to Ezreal because she can just tumble out of the skillshots.

It would be like playing Yi vs Jax and complaining that Jax needs a nerf because he beats you in a 1 vs 1.

It's not the fact she countered me as ez at mid, I turned it around late game and still beat her, but 700 health with a 100 damage nuke every 6 or so seconds at level 2 with a small mana cost is fairly cheap. Considering also that 2 more shots after that isn't that hard because of her passive, resulting in guarenteed silver bolts true damage, in addition to two more attacks of 60 damage each, basically 300-ish damage for 35 mana. And she doesn't even have to aim it.

If she got caught though she would get destroyed, that's the only bright side, but it was rare to catch her because she tumbled all over the place. The only way we managed to consistently catch her was in team fights when ammumu ulted.

Also, she never tumbled out of my skill shots, she tumbled into her minions to get a shot off at me, so I either backed off and got just exp, or I had to risk getting hit to earn some gold without wasting my q on minions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It's not the fact she countered me as ez at mid, I turned it around late game and still beat her, but 700 health with a 100 damage nuke every 6 or so seconds at level 2 with a small mana cost is fairly cheap. Considering also that 2 more shots after that isn't that hard because of her passive, resulting in guarenteed silver bolts true damage, in addition to two more attacks of 60 damage each, basically 300-ish damage for 35 mana. And she doesn't even have to aim it.

If she got caught though she would get destroyed, that's the only bright side, but it was rare to catch her because she tumbled all over the place. The only way we managed to consistently catch her was in team fights when ammumu ulted.

Also, she never tumbled out of my skill shots, she tumbled into her minions to get a shot off at me, so I either backed off and got just exp, or I had to risk getting hit to earn some gold without wasting my q on minions.

Play Pantheon
Block every tumble shot
W and Q her
Recharge block
????
Rape her face hard
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Play Pantheon
Block every tumble shot
W and Q her
Recharge block
????