Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

gg

As I'm terribly sick with Malaria, Typhoid and URLII, I would probably post more often here.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Tomorrow at 14/15GMT looks to be the best time for us. Sound good?

This should be a countdown to the correct time.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Sep 13, 2013 at 05:01 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
didnt erth tell you? you've been disqualified from the clan league because of that clan hopping thing
QUACK
You being shmevin, not the entirity of TGS, was only given forum access back today and have had quite a bit of catch up to do
Last edited by Erth; Sep 13, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well, sorry guys. My intentions were to come right back after the war with Coffee, but this was never my intention. I'd like to participate if I can, but if not I wish you guys luck. I'll root for you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
You being shmevin, not the entirity of TGS, was only given forum access back today and have had quite a bit of catch up to do

Well this sucks, I'll miss you Shmevin
i am the best in toribash
Actually, I'm leaving. I'm going clanless because I make everybody else I'm associated with look bad.

I'll be posting regularly, though. You're all my friends, but I just feel this is best decision.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]