Toribash
We're doing alright, just a little inactive at the moment.
Rappunk is on hiatus too.

How about you?
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
@sentral: doing fine so far, but our clan is also facing some inactivity too.
anyway, how comes you lost so many members/activity? You guys used to be a huge clan with plenty of posts/day
I suppose members just starting going inactive from toribash as time went on. Inactivity can be extremely contagious some times.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@sentral: doing fine so far, but our clan is also facing some inactivity too.
anyway, how comes you lost so many members/activity? You guys used to be a huge clan with plenty of posts/day

Thanks.
Well, I haven't been around that long in toribash, only in the last nine months or so.
From what I recall though, we've struggled with inactivity for about a year or so, and it's only now that we're starting to get things together again.
meeeeeeeh you are all spacing out?
anyways Hi there how it's going ?
is everyone fine here?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Yeah, your allies is helping you a lot sentral, it's allways good see that anyways Essence is getting activity.

@Dranz:
Nice avvy.
@concon: yeah, I know that from our board aswell. Furthermore I get the impression, that players are getting less active in general. But to be honest, it's been a while since I was actually playing online ;)

@sentral: ah okay, didnt knew about that since I mostly kept contact via rappunk. But you can always count on your allies mate ;)
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
meeeeeeeh you are all spacing out?
anyways Hi there how it's going ?
is everyone fine here?

I'm well thanks. How about you?

Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@concon: yeah, I know that from our board aswell. Furthermore I get the impression, that players are getting less active in general. But to be honest, it's been a while since I was actually playing online ;)

@sentral: ah okay, didnt knew about that since I mostly kept contact via rappunk. But you can always count on your allies mate ;)

Ah, well yeah, we've been having inactivity problems for awhile.
Thanks for dropping by for sure though, it helps a lot.