Toribash
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Yeah lol, we need more members but they leave too fast...
Remember that anyone can help recruit

BOAP BROKE THE RULES ! O_O

P.S. Zeph is a boy
02Chich02 -Wuhsu3-Akido-acrojoust
i love metal, im a big emo for those that didnt know xD i like bands such as bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine, breaking benjamin and slipknot etc...
Bite the bullet and Smile for the killcam
Oh my... Is this even possible? Our clan is forum active!?!

P.S. Zeph is a boy and Alterations is annoying
Guys help im on krita and when im going in file then new i cant make a new file because the tab is to big and i cant click the ok button. On the first time it wasn't like that but it changed how do i change it back ?

P.S zeph is a boy
Last edited by Pabrwo; Mar 8, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Iv used krita abit and iv never had that problem. Sorry cant help ya there.

Also iv failed on being forum active so many times i havent been bothered to count. Ill try for real this time tho i still think skype is a better way to talk to clan mates.

Also i just checked animations...they sound pretty good
Last edited by TheAgonist; Mar 8, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!
True skype is good for quick communication... but on the forums you can easily access previous pages, Not everyone wants to download Skype and
forum activity is VERY important if we want to become official.

I like a lot of different genres, I can get into anything if I listen to it enough
Heres my favourite album tho

P.S Zeph is a big hairy man
P.S.S Had to correct my post
P.S.S.S Agonist and Bear fucked up -.-
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
True skype is good for quick communication... but on the forums you can easily access previous pages, Not everyone wants to download Skype and
forum activity is VERY important if we want to become official.

I like a lot of different genres, I can get into anything if I listen to it enough
Heres my favourite album tho

P.S Zeph is a big hairy man
P.S.S Had to correct my post
P.S.S.S Agonist and Bear fucked up -.-

Well yea you can access previous pages here but iv seen some people posting on forums something like "war againts (asdasdas) join room asdasdasda" and imo thats for skype, etc. something fast where you get a notifycation instantly and then you can actually participate.

Forums in my opinion are for random talk like what was before like "what other games you play?", "what kind of music you like?" basicly for all not so important and/or something that isnt now because we dont get any notifycations from forums.

P.S Zeph isnt that hairy
P.S.S Boap sucks balls
P.S.S.S i dont know
P.S.S.S.S im bored...
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!