Toribash
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Nope not weird at all actually haha

Is it weird that I find amumu outrageously fun?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Faker actually uses Scaling CDR blues instead of MR or AP so that, with 5% CDR masteries, getting Morellos alone CDR caps you at 40%. Which is insanely cost effective.

That's actually pretty cool to know.
Now I can just avoid athene's altogether, woo
Originally Posted by Skolfe View Post
That's actually pretty cool to know.
Now I can just avoid athene's altogether, woo

Athene's still gives you MR early game and dat jucy mana regen. Its not out of the picture just because you have some extra CDR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Athene's is a pretty nice item if you're constantly spamming spells and/or you don't have a lot of mana as it has a very strong mana regen passive. It's also pretty ridiculous on Veigar.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
Getting the hang of it.

Try Athene's instead of RoA on high AP, squishy matchups or maybe just replace it altogether if you think RoA is giving you trouble. Athene's is a really nice item on Azir.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
@Holotor : Well gettin a better MMR is normal , on you alt you don't do error you did on you main.

@Chab :
Azir is so f*ckin usefull as an offtank, play it like you play Swain , RoA then you have to choose an item for the matchup (Zhonya for counter ult like kata or zed one , Rilay against an AD midlaner , Abyssal against an AP one) After that get some Several HP (If you don't have rilay , get it) Then you will be hard to get shutdown...
Per exemple , on your matchup (Azir Vs Talon) you better get zhonya after you RoA then get rilay and start building flat AP.

Here's some word of wisdom that a friend who is challenger give me :
"Noob champs doesn't exist , They are all balanced and they all can be powerful if you play them well".

Well i don't know about the translate , we're both french and i have to translate this xD .
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Legend says that even until this day you can here the screams of victims that I've raped in soloQ.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Athene's still gives you MR early game and dat jucy mana regen. Its not out of the picture just because you have some extra CDR.

Yeah, but unless I'm up against an apc with good skillshots, Athene's just seems like a big gap between me and some good damage.
Not that I have many mid's to build big cdr on anyway, lol. Just Lux and Syndra.
Last edited by Skolfe; Apr 14, 2015 at 01:20 AM.