Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There have been many books I have read in my past but I will quickly review the series of "Percy Jackson". I will be reviewing the only of the book series that he has been in; referencing: "Percy Jackson & the Olympians

Warning: If you don't know about Greek mythology (and maybe a little Roman), good luck.

Even bigger warning: I will be just barely scratching the surface of this series and this is a sloppy and quick review of it just to get you curious to find more about it.

Percy Jackson is a 12 year old kid demigod who has ADHD and Dyslexia, like many other demigods. After some trouble in school caused by his demigod personalities and meeting a Satyr that acts as his protecter, he goes to a camp called "Camp Half-blood"; a place where demi-gods and greek mythological people go. There is some troubles because his mother dies while they try to go to the camp being killed by a minotaur. Percy finds out that his dad is Poseidon, the greek god of water and one of the "Big Three" (Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon) which explains his green eyes, black hair, and abilities with water. Percy eventually kills the minotaur and gets its horn. Percy goes on more and more quests getting magical items, meeting friends, and the plot thickening.The person he immediately becomes friends with is a girl named Annabeth Chase, who is the child of Athena, the god of wisdom. Percy ends up meeting tons of Greek gods and finds a new antagonist, the Titans (and even more specifically the leader of the Titans, Kronos. It ends up being the Greeks against the Titans, and it seems like the Titans are going to win. To gain the advantage, Percy had to bath in the river of styx to get the curse of Achilles, where he is almost invulnerable except for his point of weakness. I won't spoil the ending of the series but again, I am only barely scratching the surface of this series.

In total, I give this book a 9 out of 10. It was very exciting and suspenseful, but the books' endings weren't the best and the series just feels like it's missing something important, some element of literature like the huge lack of symbolism.

If you want the Essaytyper.com version of Percy Jackson: here is is

EssayTyper.com version of Percy Jackson

Last edited by DJMC; Mar 29, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
This thread is so old and irrelevant now. :/
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
App
Hi my name is giremane or [Nathan] i am a brown belt I am kinda good at spar and mushu those two are my favorite mods to play i have some experience with this game and i been in haunted clan and godly warriors.
can we like bold the words NO APPLICATIONS AND PUT IT IN THE thread title please? I know such genius idea many wow
I hate all of you.
i dont get how this thread works
when someone gets put in here
is it the only place they can post
or do they just get shit on
also
hands off the mouse mofos
I hate all of you.
New Wip :

I fixed Textures, extended the music (tell me if the song seems correct for you) and added the overlay.
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 31, 2015 at 12:39 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I love this. Great job, that overlay is so nice. I did notice the reverses in the music (which I wasn't really a fan of), but I understand why they had to be done. Plus, the only reason I noticed them was because I've listened to that song a lot. I can't wait to see more!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays