Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have 11th grade physics as well, but I can't really give my opinion because even though I'm in advanced classes, they are extremely basic and slow. I'm not just saying this because I'm good at it. It's literally like teaching multiplication to a 7th grader.

What specifically is difficult for you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HolyButler, that's the point, that we won't have businessmen.
If you think of it, then why I'm pointing the fact, that people would be happy, because they could study a lot from the masters. People will have a free choice who they should become: an actor or an engineer. There should be something to control it of course, otherwise it will become total chaos. That's why some other smart people thought of new systems.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
I have 11th grade physics as well, but I can't really give my opinion because even though I'm in advanced classes, they are extremely basic and slow. I'm not just saying this because I'm good at it. It's literally like teaching multiplication to a 7th grader.

What specifically is difficult for you?

The SI Units and some of the Math work also, our school is the type of school that does collage work, It sucks that I have to know Physics to be and electrical engineer. The topic we are doing now is pressure and it isn't hard at all, this is the first time I can say i'll get a 100% in this test.
i am the best in toribash
Physics seems like a good class, but as you can all guess, my specialty is art.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I'm pretty much a Religious and Moral Education person.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
I'm pretty much a Religious and Moral Education person.

Yea, I'm a devout Christian, and I do believe that the ethics in Religion is the most important part.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post

You guys are actually doing shit already? I'm in honors biology 11 and we're still going over lab safety.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
You guys are actually doing shit already? I'm in honors biology 11 and we're still going over lab safety.

It would probably good to say that I started school on July 24th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeeeaaaaaah that's a bit of an anomaly.

EDIT: Welp.

<(TGS)Nomad> if I'd taken the time to complain about that handbreak
<(TGS)Nomad> I wouldn't have won
<(TGS)Nomad> I should talk less
<(TGS)iNoobBruh> You should swag more
<(TGS)Nomad> ... you should talk less too
(TGS)iNoobBruh disconnected. quit game

gg team spirit
Last edited by Nomad; Sep 13, 2013 at 03:53 AM.
Preposterously dank.