Toribash
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
It's 1am here, and I'm not sure why I'm still awake.

It's 2am here and I'm not sure why I'm still making this list.
The fuck is going on here? O_o

And just realized that im "Forumite" now. :3

And btw if anyone of you likes racing games there's a new one in steam.
A free one.

Check dat vid if interested.

RaceRoom racing experience.
Last edited by Zapekk; Feb 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM.

fuck
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
So flux can still post here right?
Because he is still a friend.

Good question fuz. Anyone got an answer for it?
Leader of nothing
I thought we killed all the ponies D: lol, as long you are not a pony, and there isn't a pony who talks to you and tells you to type, and ask Inferno or Ave in a pm
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
I thought we killed all the ponies D: lol, as long you are not a pony, and there isn't a pony who talks to you and tells you to type, and ask Inferno or Ave in a pm

I'll... Yer, ok I will PM Inferno.
Leader of nothing
No fluxpony can not post here, if he posts here I will leave this clan. He spread lies about me in the '' my littles ponies '' clan thread with his friend. So no, I don't want an enemy of me to post in my clan. Fuzeboy23 also did the same thing and he is supposed to be on my side, wtf? Read this page and next one

Interesting message from fluxpony. He is not our friend.

Last edited by Simon; Feb 14, 2013 at 03:23 PM.
piratez
Happy valentines day faggots
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Happy Valentines Day!
-----
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post

Originally Posted by Simon View Post
No fluxpony can not post here, if he posts here I will leave this clan. He spread lies about me in the '' my littles ponies '' clan thread with his friend. So no, I don't want an enemy of me to post in my clan. Fuzeboy23 also did the same thing and he is supposed to be on my side, wtf? Read this page and next one

Simon, you should accept that people will dislike you, without yeling in a clanthread that you don't belong in. Even if hush started it. You can be the bigger man and just ignore it.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 14, 2013 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Simon View Post

I am disappoint.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
That's the situation though, I hate FluxPony now, so you can choose between him and me.

Happy valentines.
piratez