Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kat View Post
syn
ashueashueuhuehue
actually i can't really recommend , C3 would be a good choice but you need to have good grammers and stuff, one and coffee are also pretty nice

Nice. I recently applied for C3 and there are kids all over there. They don't even know how to respect someone new.

only Pwender was serious about my application, all others were like "Go away ledouche, no to you douche, please die lelouch."
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Nice. I recently applied for C3 and there are kids all over there. They don't even know how to respect someone new.

only Pwender was serious about my application, all others were like "Go away ledouche, no to you douche, please die lelouch."

The problem to you not getting into any clans is an easy one. You're too forum inactive. The only places you post are in Beginner Sanctuary and our board. Post around Off-Topic or Discussion for a change. Hang around people in-game (GM tournies are generally useful for meeting people). Don't expect any of the supervisors/teachers to just introduce you to "important" (please note the quotations) people.

Since you're now spreading your wings, etc., I can give you some advice in the rather important area of knowing the right people:

Be casual, not formal. Just go with the flow and chat with people normally. You'd be surprised at the connections you can make.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
The problem to you not getting into any clans is an easy one. You're too forum inactive. The only places you post are in Beginner Sanctuary and our board. Post around Off-Topic or Discussion for a change. Hang around people in-game (GM tournies are generally useful for meeting people). Don't expect any of the supervisors/teachers to just introduce you to "important" (please note the quotations) people.

Since you're now spreading your wings, etc., I can give you some advice in the rather important area of knowing the right people:

Be casual, not formal. Just go with the flow and chat with people normally. You'd be surprised at the connections you can make.

Actually, i open forums and then sit there idle for like 10-15 minutes and think what should i do? then i check out beginner sanctuary, if some beginner needs help.

Well, it's pretty much like you said. I also post in off-topic and discussion but rarely. Thanks for letting me know what i am missing.
Go fuck yourself [BLEU] is the best clan.....and stuff.

click it

Also [BLEU] is not a clan, its a school, let me walk you through it.

You apply here in our application thread. "hai im liek nub iz is 8 xDD halp en wushu pl0x XDDDDDD" lel0uch or one of the other guys posts "accepted xDDD"
Then you post in one of our teaching threads "halp in wushu iz is new heres xDDD" then the teacher halps u (xDD) and with a little blood, sweat and semen, you then reach black belt and are as the kids would say "zomg pro xDD" and ready for the outside world, you then make a leaving thread and many tears are shed(not) you then apply for the first clan that you see just for the purpose of a clan tag, then that clan dies and etc... rinse, repeat, profit.

/rant

Also ya i just noticed you didn't ask any of this, wow........well anyway, i would recommend continuing to get better and getting used to the forum before joining a clan right away, but if you want to jump right into a clan after leaving BLEU i would recommend a clan like ICOF because they will accept anyone.(like forsrs no fake no fake) But i would definitely recommend just bacheloring around first before losing your innocence to a clan like ICOF. anywho before i overload the forums and blow up hampa's computer imma stop ranting now. so ya..............lalalallalalallalalala

/rant#2
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by memo3322 View Post
Go fuck yourself [BLEU] is the best clan.....and stuff.

click it

Also [BLEU] is not a clan, its a school, let me walk you through it.

You apply here in our application thread. "hai im liek nub iz is 8 xDD halp en wushu pl0x XDDDDDD" lel0uch or one of the other guys posts "accepted xDDD"
Then you post in one of our teaching threads "halp in wushu iz is new heres xDDD" then the teacher halps u (xDD) and with a little blood, sweat and semen, you then reach black belt and are as the kids would say "zomg pro xDD" and ready for the outside world, you then make a leaving thread and many tears are shed(not) you then apply for the first clan that you see just for the purpose of a clan tag, then that clan dies and etc... rinse, repeat, profit.

/rant

Also ya i just noticed you didn't ask any of this, wow........well anyway, i would recommend continuing to get better and getting used to the forum before joining a clan right away, but if you want to jump right into a clan after leaving BLEU i would recommend a clan like ICOF because they will accept anyone.(like forsrs no fake no fake) But i would definitely recommend just bacheloring around first before losing your innocence to a clan like ICOF. anywho before i overload the forums and blow up hampa's computer imma stop ranting now. so ya..............lalalallalalallalalala

/rant#2

What on earth was that?
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
What on earth was that?

tbh i have no idea......
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Something I really enjoyed sir
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
In which class you'll like to learn?: Red

Mods that you wan't improve: Aikido.tbm

Why you want me as your mentor (lol):
We talked in IRC . You seem to be a reliable, kind person and a good teacher.
Originally Posted by akmal View Post
In which class you'll like to learn?: Red

Mods that you wan't improve: Aikido.tbm

Why you want me as your mentor (lol):
We talked in IRC . You seem to be a reliable, kind person and a good teacher.

Thank you, but you should wait when you will be accepted to Bleu.
Anyway, writing on list.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3