Toribash
ANDROID I'd vote yes to you if i were in evo, your clearly forum active and you seem to have a fairly decent set of manors and also come off as the type to make calm rational decisions. Just saying.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
No to warlizard aswell.
1. Because you didn't use the right application format which is in the OP.
2. The reason you want to join is terrible.
3. You put your user card where your GMT (Timezone) should be.
By the way, I've been meaning to ask, but why does your clan's app thread show 187 of 189 on my display? Is this an issue with my Internet viewer or is it legitimately like that for everyone?

"Ninja Edit"
[New page on posting lol, make that 188/189]
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Name: Micah Moore (mdm800)
Belt: black
GMT: 1
Past Clans: black(died) legend zero
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I'm pretty good with art
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): The only person I know is p0int but he didn't recommend me.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I can Spar pretty good tk wushu aikidobigdojo

About Yourself: My Name is Micah I was born an raised in the U.S.A, I like the Falcons I'm in 8th grade, I Like track, Football, and a lot of dodge ball. I play Skyrim and I Want to taste sushi but my parents say no. I play Toribash a lot but not like a manic probably because of school, well that's about me. :>

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because every time I play someone in eVo they don't brag or be rude they're nice they give me tips, very motivating and funny. Like today I watched poop fight Demon (sorry I know that's not how it's spelled)and they were not serious they were just having fun like your suppose to on toribash. So I don't really have to tell you guys that your chill because you already know it.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to donate as much money to eVo as I possibly can (don't expect a lot at the moment because I only have 59 tc at the moment ha-ha.)at some point I want to make this clan even better then it already is with some proness (as p0int would say)I would like to add eve more happiness to the clan also.

this is my application to join eVo, hope you like it. Thank you for giving me the great opportunity to apply for this clan.
(I'm not a kiss up because that's what my brother calls me then we start to fight on toribash I always win :>) Wow I didn't notice how long this was sorry x3