Toribash
I would go on IRC if my laptop wasn't dead. I'm currently using my iPhone to post.
Last edited by Cole; May 6, 2011 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I OWE MILLIONS
Originally Posted by pwnage96 View Post
Hello. I am applying for this clan today.

My name: Cole
My age: 17, February 10th is my birthday.

Details about myself: Well, I started playing this game in November 2007, as you see in my join date. I mainly focused on playing the actual game and not caring much about the forums. Yes, my post count is low, but if I could get into this clan, I would be extremely active. Honestly, post count doesnt matter at all. I am a pretty laid back, fun guy to be around. I have a great sense of humor, and like to make jokes. I currently live in ontario, Canada. Anyways, I think I have alright spelling and grammar,
it's not bad in my opinion, aha.

Why I want to join: I want to join because I want to make some friends in this game. I want to associate with new people and get to know them. I want to join so I could use my knowledge of this game and help others. Also to give me a reason to get on the forums everyday : )

And yes, I am planning in changing my username soon. I can't stand having this one.
Thanks for reading this,

~Cole

Too lazy to explain why: Yes.

Originally Posted by Dkilla123 View Post
Name: Dkilla123/Darius
Why do i want to join: because im a very loyal member and i really could help you become known as C3
Why sould you pick me:because i picked to join your clan not no one else so i really want you to pick me because i picked you

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Too lazy to explain why: Yes.

But you can give all the reasons why you say no.
Originally Posted by Dkilla123 View Post
Name: Dkilla123/Darius
Why do i want to join: because im a very loyal member and i really could help you become known as C3
Why sould you pick me:because i picked to join your clan not no one else so i really want you to pick me because i picked you

-----
Originally Posted by tessh View Post
hey!!!! My name in the real life is simon, i have 13 years old, i am a 2nd dan black belt. I like have fun and kind with otther friends..... well.... I liked this clan because he does not seek only the abilities in the game, but also creativity and intelligence. For u guys know i like pizza and parties!!!! i hope u guys accept me.

And i like dicks and pussies, you're too young to be my clanmate but old enough to be my son, go back to your diapers and stop shitting in my clan's board thx.
Last edited by Shin-Ryuu; May 6, 2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Yeah no to eveyrone applied...

Sorry for the inactivy guys, I got tired on this week...

I red all the post, all the days...

but I'm still to lazy to keep posting '-'
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Yeah no to eveyrone applied...

Sorry for the inactivy guys, I got tired on this week...

I red all the post, all the days...

but I'm still to lazy to keep posting '-'

You can't even spell "read"
^On my first 2 years of studying English i still thought 'red' was the past-form of 'read' :V Since in Finnish you pronounce the English 'red' as the English past-form 'read'.. umm Asdsf that became complicated posting anyhow :3
Thanks for the response Razor. I understand why you would say no, seeing my post count and all.
I OWE MILLIONS