Toribash
Lulz nice. Well, im staying persistent, hopefully FlamingBob will change his mind about the SODA, and maybe I can pick a few more seals up along the way. Im still going to push forward, relax, and show you guys I will be a valuable asset. I'll tell you what I told Sahee months ago: I am going to make sure that when I hold the tag in any room and server I will display complete skill and dominance bringing pride to RelaxAll, rather than a burden on the clan itself. I can't change my past, but I am making sure my future is a bright one. Hope you will all see that in my work. Yo'

~Hax
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ofillusion RA Application

Hey there RAllians. I know a few of you have been expecting this application as of today, well here it is.

My ingame/forum name is Ofillusion.
I am residing in USA (GMT -5).
I speak English.
I am currently a Master Belt - Rank 70.
I have been playing since July 2008.
I used to do texturing, Estimated 200K doing texturing, and requests.

I am 15 years old.
I have good grammer when i try.

I would like to join RelaxAll because,i applied to join RA when i was about 2nd dan, and i think i have improved alot, and Wushufixed, is the only mod i play, and im good at wushu.I think RA is a good clan that fits me because i Relax alot, i never hold to be exact.
RA is a pre-dominantly wushu clan, and i think Alpha & RA are the best wushu clans.

RA is a very Beast clan, skill is nice.
I also know, and are friends with: " FlamingBob, Kickass, shockwave, playaj, Xarus, SnowflakeG, Nikelaos, Superjojo, Blahaaa, killer3366

Here are my replays:
0 owned ex nasty.rpl

0 ownage split brah.rpl

0 KB decap lol 1st time.rpl

0 touch down arm rip.rpl

0 i ownt rutzor in kb.rpl

0 wushu decap on raqe.rpl

0dengue almost decap.rpl

0 0 rip in half kb 0.rpl

For anything else, please tell me.

Thank You,
Ofillusion
Attached Files
0 touch down arm rip.rpl (30.3 KB, 10 views)
0 i ownt rutzor in kb.rpl (55.1 KB, 11 views)
0 wushu decap on raqe.rpl (27.9 KB, 10 views)
0dengue almost decap.rpl (24.8 KB, 11 views)
0 0 rip in half kb 0.rpl (76.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Ofillusion; Jun 26, 2009 at 05:57 AM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Before you read this post, i'm not intentionally trolling or flaming here, so take it as constructive criticism.

First off, you applied with a decent post and didn't make over 9000 typo's like half the posts on here, gj =)
Also, i understand that you're friends with most of the clan, so i feel very slightly bad about the rest of this post, anyway:

replay ratings:

0 owned ex nasty.rpl - not really anything interesting here. You dm his leg messily and perhaps unintentionally, too, but we.

0 ownage split brah.rpl - It's a nice split. Opener wins won't impress much, but a win is a win. Dancing afterwards was very stiff and ugly, though.

0 KB decap lol 1st time.rpl - messy

0 touch down arm rip.rpl - he dm'ed his own arm and you threw it at the ground. c'mon, you know that's not a saveworthy replay.

0 i ownt rutzor in kb.rpl - well, you beat the guy, but hardly "ownt him", since he was ahead in points, and had more style.

0 wushu decap on raqe.rpl - Instagibfeet.

0dengue almost decap.rpl - ALMOST decap? ? why post it lol.

0 0 rip in half kb 0.rpl - nah, it's a shock break. Nothing special at all.

the truth is that you're going to need more special stuff than this. And the instagib feet one was not cool at all.

Your movement is very stiff, from what i can see. You use the relax button, but not often, and most of the time you're forcing a lot of joints with no purpose.

ps - the word "owned" is so not cool. If you said it ingame you'd be a cockhead. So don't name replays with it. Especially when there's no real ownage involved.

so that may seem kinda harsh, but noone ever got anywhere without brutal honest criticism.

edit: and i'd like you to explain that incident with a forum allegedly created by you to criticise the admins etc ?

edit2: also, if you think i'm wrong, tell me =p

edit3: arent you in power ??
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Jun 26, 2009 at 08:07 AM.
I agree, Nice app Neat and tidy. organised. it looks nice.

But the replays dude

Instagib?!?!?! come onnn dudde. thats pathetic. and most of those replays are very stiff, full of hold and unnessary force.

Sorry dude. Not gonna cut it.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You want to know why the application looked so neat and tidy?

He copied my entire application and changed the specific details to fit him.
Not. Cool.

As for your skill level, I don't quite think it is up to RA's requirements...

I'll see what everyone else has to say.
Yea this app does look neat and tidy... and familiar.

I'll admit I didn't see every replay but judging by harls reaction I'm guessing it was more of the same. Having played you ingame a lot you never struck me as the RA type skill or style wise, so its a no from me.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll