Toribash
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
You know every time some GM or Mod on Toribash bans someone for "sexual content" I get really fucking pissed at them. Their own rules about wanting a child friendly atmosphere is bullshit. I would like to take this moment to point out that Toribash upon instal comes with multiple mods that have male genitals on the toris and a lot of them involve mimicking sexual acts for fun. So while rules are good and all I would like the GM/Admins/Mods of toribash to get off their fucking high horse of "rules" that they enforce on others and try to not be the biggest fucking hypocrites running a game that I've ever seen. I would also like to point out that they constantly let bigger named players break the rules on "no sexual content" all the time. I can't count the number of players that I see in rooms, with GMs present, while having floor pictures of Hentai on and sexual head textures some times.

Sorry for the rant, hope you guys don't mind it.

Those mods aren't set to default when you play tb, or aren't in any of our public servers. On the forums the people with that dumb avatar are not giving others a choice on whether or not to look at their avatar. As for us minding this, we do. Please keep your rants about the tb staff elsewhere if you are going to accuse all of us for something like this, SrCheetah made a mistake and he learned from it, simple as that. Thanks.

I'm still amazed he went through with it even after I told him to change it. It's certainly one of those "Told you so" moments. I guess you could compare it to the wet paint situation.

You can tell someone that the paint is wet but they'll still want to find out by touching it themself anyway. Ah well, I'm sure it's a lesson well learnt by Cheetah.
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
SrCheetah made a mistake and he learned from it, simple as that.

Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Ah well, I'm sure it's a lesson well learnt by Cheetah.

Or did I ? ;3

Anyway, I'm working on a super awesome replay that will make your eyes burn in glory, wish me luck
Wolololololo
So yeah in Devil's event at the end we saw how the real frankenbolts looks like.
Attached Files
frankenbolts.rpl (19.1 KB, 7 views)
I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but I'm afraid that it's something I shouldn't be a part of.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Ty guys for give me this oportunity:,D
Ps:back from the camp
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Anyways, any fresh blood around here?

Me
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
I think that Devil would've checked the app thread instead of asking for it in the discussion thread to check for new people. I dunno though. He could be quite lazy.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Ty guys for give me this oportunity:,D
Ps:back from the camp

Me

Welcome to the clan Borjon, feel free to pm me tour Skype and I'll add you to our group chat.

Here in spain its so hot, and meanwhile Sparky is on a boat, what a lucker.
How's the clima in your countries ?
Wolololololo
So I've finally got mobile connection again! Plenty of pictures and videos that I'll have to share when i get home. Yesterday was especially awesome, spent majority of the day at Percy Island. I took some great pictures and even saw a newborn goat. Good story to tell as well, about the Go Pro Camera, so look forward to that.