Toribash
He's still really strong despite his small nerfs. He can deal burst damage and consistent damage at the same time. His area denial makes him really safe in the laning phase while dangerous himself and is very useful in teamfights. Basically, ban this mother fucker.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh my jesus I can only imagine. Infinite heals sounds pretty nice.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Oh my jesus I can only imagine. Infinite heals sounds pretty nice.

Its not even that, q-e-q-e-q-e-q-e-q-e
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
udyr is sanic in urf tho lol.

bought bard and i made my karthus rage because i ulted enemies when he was gonna do his ult for the quad XD
no u

Have you ever tried Ziggs? q-w-e-q-w-e-q-w-e-q-w-e second world war in lane. You have the ult up every 20 sec, so it's a complete spam of bombs everywhere.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
He's still really strong despite his small nerfs. He can deal burst damage and consistent damage at the same time. His area denial makes him really safe in the laning phase while dangerous himself and is very useful in teamfights. Basically, ban this mother fucker.

well, true. But he has a really high skill cap and not much plays him.
Katarina is actually really bad on urf. She's a trap pick that looks like she'd be powerful because "omg damages", but is actually made super useless because hard cc and defensive moves are on super low cooldowns, and her passive is basically useless because resets mean practically nothing on urf.

If you want easy wins, play AP tryndamere. 1:1 AP ratio on an aoe dash with a cool down around 1 second at max level, combined with a free 3 sec cd heal that scales with AP and fury that stacks super fast, and a 20 second cd "fuck you and all your damage" spell that lasts for like 5 seconds. And a slow if the person is somehow outrunning your spin dash. Rush Luden's Echo, because in urf the most op champ is Luden's Echo, and then get a deathcap into lichbane. Proceed to win every game with no deaths and at least 20 kills and assists. You will beat ezreals, kats, nids, ziggs, leblancs, you name it because they can't poke you out before you hit 6, and they can't kill you when you hit 6.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games