Ranking
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wait, are you seriously rushing Rabadon's .-.

I accept suggestions from everywhere since i'm just a lvl 25, but i find it really helpful for my style of playing: i can pratically destroy everything with that ap (in that game was 700 if i remember right), and i'm still pretty tanky.
Yeah, I haven't played Normals in a while.

Also, I don't know about rushing Rabadon's as a second item. I see it more as a third item since all it gives is 120 AP plus the Unique Passive. It's not utilized as much when you get it earlier since you wouldn't have much AP anyway.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Wait, are you seriously thinking we're impressed by how you did on MASTER YI in BRONZE 4?

Master Yi statikk shiv rush best strat na.. :^)
Waht. Take last whisper against high armor. Stattik is amazing on him early. Stattik>BOtRK>IE>LW>GA
League of Legends NA: Locus
Statikk does magic damage so it does excellent against tanks that prioritize armor.

But yeah I get what you mean. I just don't get Statikk Shiv or PD much anymore since I started using Ghostblade.

Speaking of which, when would you get each one over the other?
My Replays
You get Stattik Shiv when:

a) Your champion has synergy with it (Ashe, Tryn, Yasuo, etc.)

b) You're behind and need to move on past a crit item (0-4 Graves with 95 CS 18 minutes into the game)

You get PD when you aren't behind.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I actually forgot about ghostblade. Ghostblade is awesome on him too. And honestly you hardly have to worry about armor with the true damage on his e, so building attack speed is just really strong. I'd say pick ghostblade or stattik for either your first or second item, and BOtRK for your other item. And honestly, they both fulfill the same role, so it's just preference really. Just whichever one fits your playstyle better. Stattik is better for splitting.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Thanks, I really appreciate it

Because highest win rate

My Replays