Toribash
I stopped playing more than one year ago, but yesterday i missclicked a video on YouTube and it opened an Anklespankin's video. I'm re-downloading the game, just hoping that the community is a bit changed because it was why i left the game (my connection was another why). Back on Rumble!
Seeing people split push in urf literally gives me AIDS

i don't get how people have fun in that shit doing that.

So far the troll combo for me is Ali/Taric duo lane.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Seeing people split push in urf literally gives me AIDS

i don't get how people have fun in that shit doing that.

So far the troll combo for me is Ali/Taric duo lane.

top lane mundo/cho with zzrot/banner

that shit was fun, we zergrushed their base
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
nidalee and sona
-----
Yasuo and braum
-----
how 2 urf

kd over 1? you're doing great
kd below 1? you're losing
Last edited by Kookoo11; Apr 3, 2015 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Tried Xin in urf, he's actually pretty fun, infinite knockups, they get away? just e to them lmao. Also I've seen a malphite in urf, and he's so annoying to play against.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview

Someone tell me how this was winnable? Our Ahri was literally the worst thing since cancer. She went something like 0/5 in lane in just 10 minutes and by then, the middle outer turret was already down. I was doing fine in lane, but that doesn't matter when you're just barely ahead of a NASUS and you got a roaming LeBlanc with 8 kills to worry about.

Then something absurd happens and our middle inhib goes down before 20 mins.

Everybody hated each other and wanted to surrender. When I mentioned that I had to leave soon, everybody just stopped. When I started the surrender vote, NOBODY ACCEPTED. Basically, my team just wanted to report me and BLAME ME instead of THE FEEDING AHRI.

As soon as you go behind a Nasus and a Leblanc, it's over. She was 12/1 when I left instantly after they declined the surrender vote. I fucking hate these fags.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview

Someone tell me how this was winnable? Our Ahri was literally the worst thing since cancer. She went something like 0/5 in lane in just 10 minutes and by then, the middle outer turret was already down. I was doing fine in lane, but that doesn't matter when you're just barely ahead of a NASUS and you got a roaming LeBlanc with 8 kills to worry about.

Then something absurd happens and our middle inhib goes down before 20 mins.

Everybody hated each other and wanted to surrender. When I mentioned that I had to leave soon, everybody just stopped. When I started the surrender vote, NOBODY ACCEPTED. Basically, my team just wanted to report me and BLAME ME instead of THE FEEDING AHRI.

As soon as you go behind a Nasus and a Leblanc, it's over. She was 12/1 when I left instantly after they declined the surrender vote. I fucking hate these fags.

You won't win games with that attitude... bit too toxic lmao

Also don't play a game if you can't actually finish it, wtf
I was all optimistic and nice until everybody started hating each other and the middle inner turret went down so soon. And it's not really easy to shut down a roaming LeBlanc who can get solo kills as easily as she farms minions. Not to mention the Nasus. Stalling the game isn't the best strat when he's in the game.

Also, I said that because if we surrendered, we'd technically be climbing the ladder faster since we can play more games instead of stalling the inevitable. I learned my mistakes in that game. I should've bought more wards. I should've roamed mid and helped Ahri when he even said his lane was gonna be hard. I shouldn't have stood inside of Nasus' Spirit Fire. I learned from that game so that loss wasn't a waste. But holy fuck, there's no harm in realizing a loss.

It wasn't like it was just 1 death in lane and then I was like, "Oh gg afk. Ahri sucks." No, I had hope. I TP ganked bot. I tried not to die to Nasus. I even stayed quiet and encouraged my team.

You can only do so much as Jax at 8 mins when laning phase is already done for mid lane. But I'm telling you, that game is lost. Our Shaco was basically existant that game, they have a fed LeBlanc who just made everybody else fed, and our inhibitor was down at 18 minutes.

Was I being toxic? Yes, when that inhib was destroyed, a little bit of me snapped. I said our Ahri sucked, but that was it. 1 line. Believe me when I say that I was the least toxic person there.

I got Low Priority Queue for 20 minutes which is pretty fair, but seriously, I hate it when people are like, "Well, they got our middle inhib, 10 KDR on LeBlanc, 3 other turrets from other lanes, and a Nasus all at 20 mins... But we can still win guys! We got an Ahri who has 80 farm and a Jax so we're late game!" Bitch please, get out of here.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I was all optimistic and nice until everybody started hating each other and the middle inner turret went down so soon. And it's not really easy to shut down a roaming LeBlanc who can get solo kills as easily as she farms minions. Not to mention the Nasus. Stalling the game isn't the best strat when he's in the game.

Also, I said that because if we surrendered, we'd technically be climbing the ladder faster since we can play more games instead of stalling the inevitable. I learned my mistakes in that game. I should've bought more wards. I should've roamed mid and helped Ahri when he even said his lane was gonna be hard. I shouldn't have stood inside of Nasus' Spirit Fire. I learned from that game so that loss wasn't a waste. But holy fuck, there's no harm in realizing a loss.

It wasn't like it was just 1 death in lane and then I was like, "Oh gg afk. Ahri sucks." No, I had hope. I TP ganked bot. I tried not to die to Nasus. I even stayed quiet and encouraged my team.

You can only do so much as Jax at 8 mins when laning phase is already done for mid lane. But I'm telling you, that game is lost. Our Shaco was basically existant that game, they have a fed LeBlanc who just made everybody else fed, and our inhibitor was down at 18 minutes.

Was I being toxic? Yes, when that inhib was destroyed, a little bit of me snapped. I said our Ahri sucked, but that was it. 1 line. Believe me when I say that I was the least toxic person there.

I got Low Priority Queue for 20 minutes which is pretty fair, but seriously, I hate it when people are like, "Well, they got our middle inhib, 10 KDR on LeBlanc, 3 other turrets from other lanes, and a Nasus all at 20 mins... But we can still win guys! We got an Ahri who has 80 farm and a Jax so we're late game!" Bitch please, get out of here.

That game was still winnable.

It's Bronze. I'm watching a Diamond smurf on a Bronze right now, just like I watched your games. It's a competition of who can throw the hardest. Just put yourself in a position with your arms out to actually catch it. Calling your team cancer and "F IT IM GOING TO SPLIT PUSH" bullshit isn't going to catch a throw.

You need to produce win conditions.

----

Anywho:

I'm practicing a shit ton of Vladimir. I want to ride to Diamond being a great Vlad player. Played a lot of 1v1 vs my friend in top lane to understand the lanes.

Most recent game on Vlad lasted an hour, my team feeding left and right, and we won with me breaking 102k Damage Dealt to Champions which is just absurd.

SO I'm FINALLY excited that I think I'm ready to use Vlad in solo queue.... and the opponent first pick Vlad. WTF. WHY?!?!? So My friend told me to counterpick Cass... annihilated.

12-4-9, and a Penta Kill before 20 minutes. Holy shit I don't even play Cass, what a hard counter.

Ty ty LP. Super rare to get a Penta Kill in ranked.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 3, 2015 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!