Toribash
wow u guys are really Forum Active ;3 And zeus ur server was online for like over a day and when i used to get in U was afk So i leave u a messege And why U guys dont like In game its like No point ( Posting Stuff on forum and not playing Tb Like drinking coffe without eating a fish lol)
-----
Tb 4.6 Released WOOOOT I cant wait for Real Time Ghosts Its not in this Version though
Last edited by MrThink; Nov 4, 2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't think I've ever heard that saying before, plus, imagine how bad your breathe would be. Fishy coffee breathe...ew
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by loaymedhat View Post
wow u guys are really Forum Active ;3 And zeus ur server was online for like over a day and when i used to get in U was afk So i leave u a messege And why U guys dont like In game its like No point ( Posting Stuff on forum and not playing Tb Like drinking coffe without eating a fish lol)
-----
Tb 4.6 Released WOOOOT I cant wait for Real Time Ghosts Its not in this Version though

that was just that once. your not online at the same time i am, remember different time zones.
-----
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
I don't think I've ever heard that saying before, plus, imagine how bad your breathe would be. Fishy coffee breathe...ew

sounds sick.
Last edited by Zeus; Nov 4, 2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by loaymedhat View Post

Funny. Some of us are just too good to play, that's all.
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
Funny. Some of us are just too good to play, that's all.

funny way of putting it but same what true.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
zeus, these are times that i need my 4k ASAP

Stop, same thing is going to happen like what happend to my 5k for the clan war xD
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Okay...Now I'm slowly seeing rooms disappear...

same here, no tournaments in my client