Toribash
Originally Posted by Cariboon View Post
@tyzi please tell me you were agaisnt a difficult matchup on the riven game

No, he got his ass handed to him by a Karma for the first 15 minutes... lolol

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Karma is a really safe solo lane option, whether it be mid or top. She tends to do very well against Melee champions in solo lanes, especially if the lane is long thanks to her Empowered Chain + Movement Speed. She has ways to shove the lane, kite, and poke.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that someone who hasn't played the match up could lose Riven vs. Karma
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Mar 31, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by ed View Post
No, he got his ass handed to him by a Karma for the first 15 minutes... lolol

not to mention i didnt ward shit and got ganked twice 8-/

riven vs karma is hard pre 6 then u can probably shit stomp her if u time ur 3rd q/w correctly
till then u just e her q and farm

again it was rly late tho
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Who might win?
CW vs H2K? My choice would be CW. Kind of a wild guess, but nothing to base on and also they did defeat H2K.
UOL vs GG? My choice is UOL. They defeated higher level teams and defeated GG once on W1D1.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Gambit was arguably trash tier during w1. More recently gambit has been playing like a high mid tier team, while UoL either plays like a solid low mid tier or a high tier at a weeky variability. The match up will depend on whether UoL is having a good day.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
H2k are going to destroy CW, they have improved massively since their loss vs CW in week one. H2k just need to ban cassio and they will wreck both solo lanes, unless Freeze goes crazy I don't see H2k dropping even 1 game.

UoL vs GMB however is pretty close, I'd say UoL will win unless they fuck around with their picks again and play chogath/leesin/poppy or whatever. Both teams are quite inconsistent so it's hard to judge their actual skill level, they both have beaten the top teams and lost to the worst teams.
Aliens | ORMO
So, what's with pathing? Did they decide to include bodyblocking in one of the recent patches or something?

I saw an udyr get stuck in minions, unable to get out. Character kept fidgeting. He wasn't being attacked or anything, but damn, he was stuck. Also, I played leona and I right clicked on a minion I was next to and pathing tried to make me go around the turret to the other side of the minion. A+click on brush made me walk away from the brush. Pathing seems thoroughly broken on melee champions.
Hoss.