Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It will only get halfway to my house before the secret agency that I own sends it off to some mafia people, who will see that it was sent by you, and then they will add a few more gorillas and machine guns, before sending it back to you.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
well anyway. theres a second page for people who have 10 per page now . hopefully nobody is harmed..
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
ZOMG.
QQ = OO<two eyes + QQ
.................................^tears!
O.O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fezch faps hard cuz he dont know why his sister isn't a
I LOVE you CazRules! ;]
;] ;] ;] ;] ;]
What?
I didnt really have any problems with anyone else at first so so long!

You are leaving?