Toribash
Psst WoW Addict -_-, and no it's a guy/girl/thing from my Dream(I past out dreamed about it woke up drew it)
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
x)
I haven't played WoW in years at least. (Maybe because I was never very good at it o3o)
Anyhow, how is everyone?
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
I saw that in a thread somewhere, I am yet to see it.

Also I am not fond of replay hacking. I might try it myself, but for now I will stick to high speed hits in my replays. (I damn near hit the record for fastest speed attained >->)
I know right. Yesterday I saw a post about 5 hours after the other! So active o3o

Anyhow, I have some stuff that we can do a tourney with or stuff. I might go ingame later, or I will sit here and write up a new program for this machine I have been making.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, I was thinking of getting a namechange at some point. I am never content with my names >->
Last edited by Cookie; Mar 18, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
You always need a namechange.

Okay, you make the idea grow in me again: Should I get a namechange at some point? I could make my name shorter, like Zock or Nator.

sry 4 bad english, I suck at it atm
Very true, i always need a namechange, like once every few months.

Anyhow, I think getting a namechange would be cool for you, but its up to you entirely.
Tori girl banned. Trial rejected. Look into it to be sure and fair someone.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Tori girl banned. Trial rejected. Look into it to be sure and fair someone.

Hmm. I'm not sure. She lost a duel and did something wrong. I'm not sure if it was a scam. I don't think so.