Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

3 weeks is plenty of time to go over an application with active forum users such as this, and also I didn't withdraw the app solely based on my app being forgotten, this org isn't as good in skill as it used to be.

Plus I don't go messaging a leader of an org/clan every 2 hours to try and get in.. a little desperate, no?

Anyways, bb.
If you don't think it's as good in skill, why did you even bother to apply?

Plus I don't go messaging a leader of an org/clan every 2 hours to try and get in.. a little desperate, no?

At least they're trying hard.

Or rather, if the organisation isn't skillful enough, wouldn't you work with us to make it better?
I'd love to see you in the org, but it's up to you.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Not to sound like I don't are but im in a rush to get to the air port so ill make it quick
My name is Zorow, My favored mod is aikido Which I am very good at. I am almost a brown belt and have been in many events MOFF tournament, applied for GM and tried to make myself known by being in game as much as possible. I think that I would fit in vey nicely in TA. ~Zorow
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I have to say no at the moment, no effort put into your application at all. You're in a rush but can play in game? Seems legit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I understand
-----
I thought I was leaving sooner then I was :P
Last edited by Zorow; Nov 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
I understand
-----
I thought I was leaving sooner then I was :P

Try putting some effort in the app and you might have better luck.
Also no if it wasn't already decided.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore