Toribash
You know what... Butler, bye, I don't care. Good you're gone, you showed your true colors. eregon, bye... You showed your true colors too. I don't give a shit for who leaves this clan, just shows what they think of it. Any further drama can be taken to fucking pm because you guys are all fucking pissing me off that I came from the chiropractor to just fucking post a screenshot -.-

http://i.imgur.com/wsmJJeD.png

To fucking explain myself to Thell because I like you, only reason I'm posting that screenshot. They failed to show the whole conversation... You think I would kick everybody in the clan besides all the inactive ones? HERPTADERP Shit... I wouldn't kick piegod either... I wouldn't have kicked any of you....

You guys can complain all you want blah blah blah. I don't care anymore. I've been checking in and out of the hospital, now if you don't see my dedication to this clan from skipping out on the chiropractor to just come here, then you guys are all retarded because I've been in chronic pain -.- So yeah...

Done with this drama... Stop it. eregon, don't post here. Kratos, don't post here either... same with you butler. Sensei.. I still have a heart for you for some reason. You're fine, just stop with the damned drama before something does happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
"∞JOKING has a limit. Any insults/insulting jokes that offend somebody will result in a PM asking to stop. Do not be mean, treat other people like you would want yourself to be treated."
Just wanted to say that one last thing...

Anyways, we're cool Beta <3
right on
Wow, this cleaned up the list pretty well Anyway... to avoid further adue... I'm leaving toribash in August after summerbash is over.. work, school, and hospital stuff. I'll be on skype etc...

So... since sensei left and leader position was going to him and faint and thell...

Founders rank updated:
Beta
-ian-

(-ian- wasn't marked as a founder at first because I founded it and etc and ran it for a few days while he was gone... Forgot about we were going to make a clan like 2 years ago so yeah, founders rank updated and we all knew you were a founder anyway :P)

Leaders:
FaintBlackCloud
Smokie
Blah
Dikarika
Piegod
Ashbear (Ian's gf if she ever get's on -.-)

Resurrectors:
Jetfox4
Gradeger

Ultimate:
daxter99
trickbob

Mentors:
HolyButler
turbo420
e14

Forgers:
nicoolasw

Monks:
LostTheGame

Rest are left the same etc or just check. I'll update that one post later.. gotta go get some painkillers here in a sec from walgreens...

-------------------------
That's the rule for the thread bud. Lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Solve riddles, also... It won't reveal of what it is until the game starts. It could be something different this year etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Solve riddles, also... It won't reveal of what it is until the game starts. It could be something different this year etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
You know what... Butler, bye, I don't care. Good you're gone, you showed your true colors. eregon, bye... You showed your true colors too. I don't give a shit for who leaves this clan, just shows what they think of it. Any further drama can be taken to fucking pm because you guys are all fucking pissing me off that I came from the chiropractor to just fucking post a screenshot -.-

http://i.imgur.com/wsmJJeD.png

To fucking explain myself to Thell because I like you, only reason I'm posting that screenshot. They failed to show the whole conversation... You think I would kick everybody in the clan besides all the inactive ones? HERPTADERP Shit... I wouldn't kick piegod either... I wouldn't have kicked any of you....

You guys can complain all you want blah blah blah. I don't care anymore. I've been checking in and out of the hospital, now if you don't see my dedication to this clan from skipping out on the chiropractor to just come here, then you guys are all retarded because I've been in chronic pain -.- So yeah...

Done with this drama... Stop it. eregon, don't post here. Kratos, don't post here either... same with you butler. Sensei.. I still have a heart for you for some reason. You're fine, just stop with the damned drama before something does happen.

Like i didnt stick loyal to this clan threw my fucking hard times?! I was going to fucking commit suicide, and i checked in, secretly in a 24/7 theropy place, useing staff pc's to talk to the clan?! No fucking pity with you beta, none.
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
does everyone in your clan take criticism and humor so harshly

yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well... i'm gunna be more active till i die in the game, cause i know i'll die in the game... it's a bastard of a game... DIE!!!!!!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox