Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
lamo can't wait till you actually start playing agaisn't people who aren't bad at the game. some day

You're jealous.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
You're jealous.

i am obviously jealous sitting at gnm wish i could be gn1
haven't been playing recently just playing every 3 days to keep my rank atm
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I mainly practice with MGE/DMGs, RARELY with one SMFC/GE dude, but we very rarely play. When I play with the SMFC/GE dude, it just doesn't even feel fair. He'll run out with a scout, kill two or three people and then run back nearly unharmed, it's outrageous.

Also, about your AK, sell that shit ASAP. The price for that is going to tank since the Chroma 2 case is super duper new. In a month or two you'll be able to get that same AK for $1-$3, and in a year you'll be able to get it <$1 more than likely.

Thank you for the advice! But I personally don't value the skins for the price. It's just a matter, for me anyways, if I think it's a beautiful skin I love it. So I'm going to keep it ^^', even if that means I end up losing $21
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
i played killing floor 2 with one other person to see how far we could go and i finally beat the boss. i didn't realize the less people you have the easier it is no wonder i couldn't do shit by my self agaisn't the boss with 6 people on hard.
i am obviously jealous sitting at gnm wish i could be gn1
haven't been playing recently just playing every 3 days to keep my rank atm

You're still jealous.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
You're still jealous.

nah, i want to see you play agaisn't a few mge's and see you get shit on 1 to 24.
i'm not? i'm just saying to people at mge are good at the game.

Buze does not know the difference between a good person and a bad one.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
lamo can't wait till you actually start playing agaisn't people who aren't bad at the game. some day

lol why so salty?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff