Toribash
Adding replays of today's improv matches with Killer3366. And I would like to discuss this with you FlamingBob
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Fixed. And okay

*Edit* This is where we stand right now. I have 3 SOA. And FlamingBob and I talked and he MAY (not definite) take away the SODA and MAY (he needs to think about it) Give me his SOA. This is after showing him I am different and play different then the times he saw me ... months ago.

*Edit* I Receieved 4 SOA's Now. Nikelaos has giving me his seal!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 15, 2009 at 09:15 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Good input kind sir I agree with your philosophy of "moo"

I think this is my favorite improv replay of today with playaj, just another replay to add to the app. =)
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 13, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Lmao thanks, was that your Seal of was that just a compliment? Either way thank you.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 20, 2009 at 12:40 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
*Oww head hurts from double negatives* Lmao, thanks anyways =), we always seem to have good fights, looking forward for more improv later on (hopefully not to late, leaving for my internship this coming friday).
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I think sahee was respected for being brutally frank, so here something like what he'd have said:

both of you kind of sucked after the first few turns. Playaj made a comeback, and hxc did a nice little combo which missed totally at the end, but i'm not sure why it's one worth the upload.