Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Get well soon, bro

was sick the whole last week, it was especially hard because we where learning how to survive in the nature :c but i have the same strategy, sleeping it away
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Ugh got back from grandparents. I'm tired but in good mood. JtanK: We don't have big rivers in Łódź so we don't have problems with flood (staw niedaleko mnie lekko wylał i to wszystko)
derp
Shadowelf lives in the fucking best polish town; Best name.
o7

Aikanaro: I see ya's, I can imagine that stuff. Did you atleast have good weather from time to time?
weve had good weather. just some rain from time to time. but you dont care if you have t-shirt, kevlar, jacket, rainjacket on your body ;p
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Name is kickass. But overall it sucks. Only Warsaw is bigger than Łódź but we don't have any music events :V
derp
Isn't Kraków bigger?

also, if you complain about lack of events, meh, you'd try living in my town :| We don't even have a good cinema (we've got one for extreme cases, but it rather sucks).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Maybe few laters ago we were second :s

But We are trying to be european capital of culture 2016. It's shame because Łódź is dirty, old and overall sux. If you walk on streets at 0.00 you are kickass or stupid :v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orALwyCTa74
Last edited by shadowelf; May 24, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
derp
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
What do you mean with those "extreme cases"...

Means you shouldn't really go there unless you want to see some movie REALLY badly (implying that they will actually show this movie, because ... ) :|

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos