Toribash
Koor, i doubt it.

Also, Arthur is right. You wont get far with just the internet, unless you're amazing and post shit on youtube.
Well, no offence to kaka, but he just isnt at that level (you know i dont mean to offend you kaka) if he really wants to get to dat level. he has to keep practicing a lot more..

atm ive pretty much given up on my guitar.. but soon. i will get back to et. :P
You're evil and you should not say that about the holy "Kaka-Hendrix" - The Guitarist.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Okay. While our Kaka-Hendrix is practicing, lets waste our time on another pointless free to play mmo.
You can play it in browser as well. Nothing much, but still. Might be a bit fun.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Kaka-hendrix played today on school for the cristmas party... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203074609093162
-----
Also miku , i posted this video here >>>

guitar

I made it in 29 augustus

I wanna be in a band ;_; , i don't learn guitar from internet , my master(teacher) is italian and he teaches me it . No wonder why 60% are from the 60,s + it's italian lol

Also , playing guitar isn't realy that hard you know.
Well for me it's not hard , but most people there fingers hurts while playing , i did't got that , i got that the 1 month ? Now i play 1 year and 2-3 months . Ok , i wanna be an verry fast shredder guitarist , atm i am practicing my scales , thats hard because i have to learn to play slow to get it fast. My power chords are working fine , i only need to play faster says my master. But now my goal is to practice good to play fast , then my next goal is to search for a band , then ... Practicing till we all get the same lvl , then making video's or playing for people
Last edited by kakajade_old; Dec 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Kaka-hendrix played today on school for the cristmas party... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203074609093162
-----
Also miku , i posted this video here >>>

guitar

I made it in 29 augustus

I wanna be in a band ;_; , i don't learn guitar from internet , my master(teacher) is italian and he teaches me it . No wonder why 60% are from the 60,s + it's italian lol

Also , playing guitar isn't realy that hard you know.
Well for me it's not hard , but most people there fingers hurts while playing , i did't got that , i got that the 1 month ? Now i play 1 year and 2-3 months . Ok , i wanna be an verry fast shredder guitarist , atm i am practicing my scales , thats hard because i have to learn to play slow to get it fast. My power chords are working fine , i only need to play faster says my master. But now my goal is to practice good to play fast , then my next goal is to search for a band , then ... Practicing till we all get the same lvl , then making video's or playing for people

so, you posted a video where you play one note at the time? your new band will be overjoyed.